Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Is there a Max EWD % you can MO on something. For example Weapons can only have 200% ED is there a EWD equivalent? I have put 5 EWD Mo's and want to use a Larzuks round shot, will I get the 50% EWD or is 100% the cap?
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
New level 105 quest, replacing the Veteran Tokens challenge, where i could find the new uber quest?
redmoon9
Imp
5 | 0
cletyan wrote:New level 105 quest, replacing the Veteran Tokens challenge, where i could find the new uber quest?

First floor of the palace in act 2 there's a portal
redmoon9
Imp
5 | 0
I'm confused about the paladin skill stormlord, it says 6% improved effect per base level but sometimes the next level is only a single extra stat point, am I misunderstanding this or is there something else to it?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Why can't d2stat detect this weapon? My pal has 4400 strImageImage
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
Cheno wrote:
asslikethat wrote:
Cheno wrote:
asslikethat wrote:
Cheno wrote:
asslikethat wrote:Where i should farm Sacred uniqs? I cant start my higher ubers because need sacred uniqs.Im lvl 124 and im worry about what to do now without these items.My mid gear not enought for 120 ubers.In trade i cant get them because i dont have tg and idk what should i need to sell to buy gears.

What build are you playing? Some builds can do 120 ubers just fine with midgame runewords, TUs and crafts. If you can farm K3, then you could go for shrine, signet and set item farming and sell those. The price of signets and Arcane crystals are already dropping but you can still make TG with those. Use the Trade Center search function to get a rough idea about what things are selling for.

I play cold sorc now.I try to sell my AC-s because signet of learning still need for my brother so i help him to collect them.Btw how much the real price now for AC?

According to the TC search, bulk AC sells for around 40-50tg for 60 AC. Shrines are probably still 2tg+, depending on what type of shrine. Cold sorc should be in a pretty good place right now, most of the 120 ubers should be doable with TUs. Not fast farming by any means but the charms should be obtainable, at least.

I did 2-3 120 uber now,wasnt easy but wasnt hard.But some is extreme hard at the moment.Like baal for example. Anyways thx for tips.I will farm AC-s and try to sell them to buy later sacred uniqs. One more question. Sacred uniqs got different price or near all same price? because i saw some prices but idk which uniq SU,SSU,or SSSU.idk how can i check it.i know its a name for drop rate or something like that but how i know which one is rarer then other?

Look in the Sacred Unique tab, in the documentation. A general rule of thumb is that each column from the left corresponds to each tier. So the first would be SU, second = SSU and so on. Most item bases doesn't have a SSSU and in some cases, the second column is an SSSU and there are no SSU. Otherwise you can look at item level. Item lvl 105 can drop from late Nightmare and on, item level 120 can drop in the lvl 120 rifts and ubers, ilvl 130 in the lvl 125 ubers and rifts. This means that you will only find SSSU in the 125 ubers. SSSU are very rare though, so don't wait around for one of those to drop for you. Many SU's are practically worthless because there's no use for them and therefore no demand. Some SU's and SSU's are worth a lot while others can be disenchanted. I can't list everything here, again, the best you can do is to search for an item in the trade center, same as you would when figuring out what a shrine, signet or AC is worth. If you are following a guide, most guides usually have a cheaper gear section, that you can try and take a look at. There are usually a few runewords or set items that can be used as a stepping stone towards better gear. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Allright.Thank you for all information :)
DavidShull
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do you Link Items for trade in Forums?
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deadly strike works with elemental weapon bases like cyrstall sword ?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DavidShull wrote:How do you Link Items for trade in Forums?

Click on the little sword while making your post and it will bring up a search box. Enter the item and select it and it will place it in your post with the link.

Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What would be you midgame gear on a Noctule using melee assassin ?