Σ 1.6 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ekital wrote:
Diaco wrote:while you have a point on some classes being more popular than others, this does not necessarily mean they desperately need buffs. For instance S24 has had videos showing both druid and barbs killing Samael, and even a 100% solo deimoss kill with druid werewolf. Are they harder builds to effectively pull off? probably. Are they trash? definitely not

It's not about being able to kill Samael or Deimoss, many builds can if you invest that much TG and have knowledge about the game.

The issue right now stems from many builds right now just hitting progression walls either at around 120 or 135 that are extremely hard to break out of without investment. For example as a Barbarian I can only think of two builds that don't hit a progression wall: Summon barb and Warcry Barb. 2H Barb can do some of the content however it falls behind once you hit 120 and then once again at 135. Now for example Shuriken sin, even with great gear it's ability to do content past 120 is severely limited, with Fauzt being a nightmare to run and being extremely squishy even in Duncraig. This is with basically BiS mind you, if you were trying to dunc with limited/crafted gear it would be a nightmare.

The reason that the Paladin stats are so skewed is simple: it never falls behind and can do all content (At least Unholy/Neutraldin specs, can't say the same for Holy).

I agree that some builds/skill trees need to be either heavily buffed or entirely reworked, but that's very far from saying that there are only a couple builds that work and the rest are shit as onlyforfun is saying. In fact, I'd say that most builds can do most ubers and easily farm dunc/fauzt with a couple SUs/SSUs, crafts and/or Xis runes. I also think it's pretty reasonable that not all skills can be used to do all content with the same speed/effort/investment.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BrecMadak wrote:Watching the thread closely and I'm noticing each day more and more players keep saying that the mod had lost its charm since version X or how it was far more balanced then, etc. How about opening a thread and pointing them one by one with solid and objective opinions like how once the features were any better than now and compare them with the current fangs and arrows? Maybe that helps the dev team to realise what they had been through gone unnoticed.

There is another option though, those players can simply admit that this mod is no longer suited for them and move on. Personally I haven't had any issues with the old purify bosses and purify mechanics in general, well maybe apart from the fact that it was impossible to use it effectively on non wdm builds. Here is another personal preference: Lucion was one of my favorite bosses, I didn't find him to be annoying or anything like that. Do you really think there is a lot of players in that community who would agree with my opinion? I highly doubt it and it's not a bad thing either, anyone can have their own opinion as long as they are not trying to force it as objective truth.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Queen of Blades

With the 1.6 change to increasing number of blades per volley by 1 every 3 base levels instead of 2 this skill became inconsistent with all other skills that provide a bonus per number of base levels. For example Pinnacle increases all skills +1 every 6 base levels, therefore this triggers at base level 1,6,12,18 etc. Queen of Blades increases at 1,4,7,10 etc. It's not a huge deal as it is still every 3 levels but it takes an extra base level to reach the first benchmark compared to all other skills worded this way.

Laserblade

I need to play around with it more but the soft level scaling seems to be working, however the base level bonus of 10% is actually 8% according to the accumulative tooltip bonus. Possibly a tooltip error I haven't cross checked it with defense values.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dux Infernum appears to still glitch when attacking. Morph tested on stream, see below.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousUnint ... eayePupper
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If one has a Horadric Cube in the inventory, that is filled with items and you pick up another Cube from the ground, while inventory is open and then drop the second Cube again, the original Cube in your inventory while drop all its items on the ground. Not sure if this is intended, it's not a huge problem, but just a heads up.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:If one has a Horadric Cube in the inventory, that is filled with items and you pick up another Cube from the ground, while inventory is open and then drop the second Cube again, the original Cube in your inventory while drop all its items on the ground. Not sure if this is intended, it's not a huge problem, but just a heads up.

Been like that in Vanilla as well.
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
Not a bug just a thought on the direction of Median (feel free to delete if inappropriate section to put this in)

It feels a little bit difficult to get zann esu jewels and certain UMOs that are desired by multiple builds. "What caster wouldn't need 10+ auriel's focus or lodestones?" is the issue i'm running into. It's different than wanting something like arrogance or some ssu which is just super rare -- because although they drop here and there, each player needs potentially dozens of this individual jewel/UMO. Multiply that by who knows how many players. When they've got a lot of TG it impedes other player's ability to progress into late game content until the whales are done. I've farmed like crazy this season to try and beat samael for the first time but having to pay 80+ per jewel is kinda insane as a standard (they're 80+ because of demand when they'd probably do better at like 30-50 tg)

Not a foolproof idea but what if you could take 3 UMOs of any kind and convert them into 1 UMO of your choosing? Also, what if, like the relics, the zann esu jewels had their own late-game categorization, a seperate socket type to address resistances for harder content? Maybe it could be crafted with an extremely expensive recipe such as 5 SSU's or something? I'm genuinely interested in seeing what other ideas people have besides just "it's fine how it is". I love median and love seeing it grow and improve, the relic thing was an amazing addition, as well as the 25 charms = trophy frag. I think a small tweak to those select few items being needed by many builds would be another good step. I'm sure it's not a huge focus/need but might be nice, it was my experience as a caster this season.
morphXL
Stone Warrior
34 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AAlpha01 wrote:Dux Infernum appears to still glitch when attacking. Morph tested on stream, see below.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousUnint ... eayePupper

To clarify - jinn proc disables character from performing actions for a bit. It was a known issue and i though it got fixed couple patches ago.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rathma's Chosen badly needs to be unsummonable like SoV. It's really frustrating when Rathma's Chosen keeps pking you when attempting to kill Shrine bosses in Labyrinth like Astrogha.

I've reported this issue a few patches ago (the same one with SoV) and was hoping it would've been fixed by now but it could've been backlogged so I'm bringing it up again.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Sandraptor wrote:Umo story

The mo's and lucky potions are the part i dislike about median the most.
To me it makes no sense having to permanently ruin an item and having only 1 in 5 of everything you find be good.