Σ 1.6 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
What if Zann esu jewels were removed and replaced by great gems (like the fauzt upgrade ones) that were eventually farmable? Maybe something like the process of farming a whole xis rune to get one of the four great gems (fire cold lite psn). It still takes a ton of sockets so it’s not handing out easy +1 max all res to undermine laz trophy but that way people could put in work to craft what they needed to move into labs in a bit more of a solo self found way. An Uber rift could be based around it similar to tenganze. The difficulty could be 125-130 zones and it could give an alternate economic choice for what players can farm at season start between pretty much just duncraig (for items) or tenganze (for Xis) (disregarding the one person who rushes triune)
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Was really happy to recipe 25xcharm= 1 trophy fragment, but since im playing single player i cant takę from the ground another charm if i have the same in stash and only in stash, no charm in inventory. I remember it was reported in 1.4 if im not wrong, but its 1.6 and two hotfix... Am i doing something wrong or is it no love from the devs to single players?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
redicomerade wrote:Was really happy to recipe 25xcharm= 1 trophy fragment, but since im playing single player i cant tak from the ground another charm if i have the same in stash, only 1 charm. I remember it was reportesdin 1.4 if im not wrong, but ita 1.6 and two hotfix... Am i doing something wrong or is it no love from the devs to single players?

Take cube with u and place in ur inventory. Then open inventory and take the charm from the ground and put them in the cube directly. Later u can store them in ur stash in town.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Immortal2563 wrote:
redicomerade wrote:Was really happy to recipe 25xcharm= 1 trophy fragment, but since im playing single player i cant tak from the ground another charm if i have the same in stash, only 1 charm. I remember it was reportesdin 1.4 if im not wrong, but ita 1.6 and two hotfix... Am i doing something wrong or is it no love from the devs to single players?

Take cube with u and place in ur inventory. Then open inventory and take the charm from the ground and put them in the cube directly. Later u can store them in ur stash in town.

Jezus it was that easy, shame on me. Thank you. Gonna Hunt some trophy hue hue hue
moody0727
Skeleton
3 | 0
I put Q.O.B relic in my Assassin's equipment, but the number of projectiles does not increase.
xxaj1356xx
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just a thought for the developers:

Making content that has to be brute forced (i.e. die over and over until you wear the enemy down) is silly and not engaging. Everything else is so good, it boggles my mind that you'd want to cheapen the experience in any way.

When NM Baal does 3k damage per hit against almost 100k defense and 40% over-max resists, you may have gotten just a little ambitious ;)
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
xxaj1356xx wrote:When NM Baal does 3k damage per hit against almost 100k defense and 40% over-max resists, you may have gotten just a little ambitious ;)

Defense doesn`t reducing enemy dmg but reducing chance to hit by it.
40 % over- max resists ? You mean you have 75 % Fire resist and in right box is for example 135 % ? No.. this right number do nothing. If You get stat " + maximum resistance " then number 75 % will rise this few numbers and then it will be higher resistance and reduction of element dmg.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xxaj1356xx wrote:Just a thought for the developers:

Making content that has to be brute forced (i.e. die over and over until you wear the enemy down) is silly and not engaging. Everything else is so good, it boggles my mind that you'd want to cheapen the experience in any way.

When NM Baal does 3k damage per hit against almost 100k defense and 40% over-max resists, you may have gotten just a little ambitious ;)

If you are dying over and over to kill a boss, you are doing something wrong, because a well-made build is able to handle most of the content just fine, without dying much.
Also 3k dmg on a hit is not a big deal, you will have enough to survive it. Also, you are supposed to dodge it to not take that 3k dmg at all.
xxaj1356xx
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:

If you are dying over and over to kill a boss, you are doing something wrong, because a well-made build is able to handle most of the content just fine, without dying much.
Also 3k dmg on a hit is not a big deal, you will have enough to survive it. Also, you are supposed to dodge it to not take that 3k dmg at all.

---------

Nevermore wrote:
xxaj1356xx wrote:When NM Baal does 3k damage per hit against almost 100k defense and 40% over-max resists, you may have gotten just a little ambitious ;)

40 % over- max resists ? You mean you have 75 % Fire resist and in right box is for example 135 % ? No.. this right number do nothing. If You get stat " + maximum resistance " then number 75 % will rise this few numbers and then it will be higher resistance and reduction of element dmg.

----------

Yea - don't agree in the slightest and I understand how resists work as well. 3k damage is ridiculous when at that point unless you were lucky enough to find a character full of sacreds, a melee barb has barely double that.

Imbalanced difficulty.

It honestly doesn't matter though - it's not my project that cheapens itself by not balancing difficulty. If the devs don't want to hear it, then great!

I paid nothing and if the idea is to require you to use 4-5 lives per boss to whittle them down little by little, so be it (I normally consider this "cheating", but when a game is made to encourage it, oh well! ;))
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
xxaj1356xx wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

---------

Nevermore wrote:

----------

Yea - don't agree in the slightest and I understand how resists work as well. 3k damage is ridiculous when at that point unless you were lucky enough to find a character full of sacreds, a melee barb has barely double that.

Imbalanced difficulty.

It honestly doesn't matter though - it's not my project that cheapens itself by not balancing difficulty. If the devs don't want to hear it, then great!

I paid nothing and if the idea is to require you to use 4-5 lives per boss to whittle them down little by little, so be it (I normally consider this "cheating", but when a game is made to encourage it, oh well! ;))

Are you sure this is the right game for you? Doesn't sound like you enjoy it.