Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
porcato
Skeleton
2 | 0
I can't evoke anything with my assassin, my storm badge the effect doesn't work ... Nedd a help

nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
porcato wrote:I can't evoke anything with my assassin, my storm badge the effect doesn't work ... Nedd a help

It depends if you play with a trapsin. I think that you can summon ONLY Edyrems with trap skill tree.
gocjsk1997
Imp
5 | 0
Just ate up 2hours to get Uldy charm with my bowzon, I thought maybe there will be more easier & faster build about bossing than mine...
I admit that bossing with bowzon is strong enough, but it was frustrating to finding phalanx angle and tanking with 0 defense which takes too much time for moving, and most of all, since I'm MEELE holic I felt bowzon is something like... you know, boring.

So I'm looking for new builds that specialized to bossing, leaving my bowzon for farming.
Any recommendation ? I played UHM paladin last season, which I enjoyed a lot, but I wonder that It is viable for Ubers up to 125.
Zodnuck
Prowler
15 | 1
What screen capture programs do you guys use to record videos of MXL?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Zodnuck wrote:What screen capture programs do you guys use to record videos of MXL?

Not for MXL, but for other games, I use OBS. It's a bit hard to set up because understanding how it works is a bit complicated but there's no restriction, it allows you to stream and it's completely free.

I think it should work for median but I'm not sure since I never tried it out for this game.
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
gocjsk1997 wrote:Just ate up 2hours to get Uldy charm with my bowzon, I thought maybe there will be more easier & faster build about bossing than mine...
I admit that bossing with bowzon is strong enough, but it was frustrating to finding phalanx angle and tanking with 0 defense which takes too much time for moving, and most of all, since I'm MEELE holic I felt bowzon is something like... you know, boring.

So I'm looking for new builds that specialized to bossing, leaving my bowzon for farming.
Any recommendation ? I played UHM paladin last season, which I enjoyed a lot, but I wonder that It is viable for Ubers up to 125.

Screaming eagle barb. Completely insane single target dps with just TUs.
gocjsk1997
Imp
5 | 0
revolut1oN wrote:
gocjsk1997 wrote:Just ate up 2hours to get Uldy charm with my bowzon, I thought maybe there will be more easier & faster build about bossing than mine...

Screaming eagle barb. Completely insane single target dps with just TUs.

Good to know, is there any guide or something? :shock:
mrsmitee
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
What's a good place for farm for SU items with Sum barbarian?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I found my first relic a couple of days ago. At first I brushed it off as being completely useless, but it seems like there isn't any other socketable that gives 2% to a max res.
Would that make it actually pretty good or is it offset by the 120lvl req :P?

wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
I just notice that the edyrem has a specfic item that add to there stat, that does mean they don't benefit in minion stat upgrade? Or they still do