DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ratmslasher
Prowler
17 | 6
Nicolas72 wrote:What I will try tho is to raise my FCR to more than what is given to my through spirit guide at the moment. (145FCR)

I never had any fcr issues (but maybe because I didn’t change to warcry til I had a full gear set)

Spirit wolves give you fcr. Note that it will NOT show up in town. You must go out of town with wolves near you to see proper FCR number.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heya, thank you very much for the guide!

I followed another build, TLDR 2H Barb, and decided to try switching over to this one. I've been making a lot of progress on items.

I just wanted to share this sword which is the first one I rolled a decent War Cry. Got 2X perfect shrine roll and also struck oil.

Shame the stats aren't better though. No LAEK.

Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
At least it has some resists, that might free up another rune slot :P.
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:Heya, thank you very much for the guide!

I followed another build, TLDR 2H Barb, and decided to try switching over to this one. I've been making a lot of progress on items.

I just wanted to share this sword which is the first one I rolled a decent War Cry. Got 2X perfect shrine roll and also struck oil.

Shame the stats aren't better though. No LAEK.

thats some damn fine rng you got there, only thing missing is LAEK or MF. I'd bench the LAEK and then try to get your arcane hunger to finish it off.

n1

Fellfrosch wrote:So how Rare is the Warcry Mod i spent in total 34 Shrines ( enchanted ) and see the Mod 1 Time so i have a +9 warcry Bronze sword without the helmet. Its not playable with that .... Is the Mod so rare ? Or doing it wrong ?

The warcry mod is very rare id say you see it once out of 10 shrines on average , thats why i start the guide off by saying to get 200+ before you want to prepare to craft any kind of upgrade. If you only have one wc sword with lvl 9 i would say to keep trying to get better. id say the minimum before you can start off is 2x warcry swords and you dont need the helm but the helm does provide a ton of damage.

id also recommend if you are just starting to just slam any shrine onto the barb sword and try to hit the mod. obviously best case is using an enchanted shrine for the 4-10 PMSD but to start out thats honestly not all that much damage you are losing out on because you can just bless the sword with enchanted to start you off with atleast some PMSD, id recommend just buying enchanted shrines if you want to min max. when i made my barb i went through buying 500+ enchanted shrines for 1tg ea and yeah that ended up costing quite a bit. So you can save yourself some tg by just throwing random shrines hitting 11-12 WC and then just going with it for a while.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well, just realized I ruined my sword.

I put 5x life leach orbs rather than LAEK.

Bloody hell

- Edit -
Errr was I right to use life leech?
Nicolas72
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
altoiddealer wrote:Well, just realized I ruined my sword.

I put 5x life leach orbs rather than LAEK.

Bloody hell

- Edit -
Errr was I right to use life leech?

....if you intend to whack em too..then yes :mrgreen:
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Indepth Crafting Guide seems to just state over and over again to MO “life stolen per hit”

Was it supposed to say LAEK instead?
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Arcane Hunger .....
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes, I plan on obtaining and using Arcane Hunger at some point.

Never used it before.

Do I need Life Stolen Per Hit, or LAEK? The Indepth Barb Sword Crafting guide in the OP says Life Stolen per Hit is going to rake in huge damage from Arcane Hunger. Meanwhile, DDJ just said in a reply to bank LAEK and get ready for Arcane Hunger. One of these things is not like the other
Nicolas72
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Just out of curiosity... If I roll a sword with an "on kill " proc it will or will not trigger ?
I read about the mechanics but it says WDM kill so i am not sure if our kill would have to be "on deathblow" rather.
Inner Fire proc would be nice but i guess thats a no go.
Secondly.... I have been trying to get into Fauzt by completing the Path to Enlightenment challenge.. after a few hours i just managed to kill one of those elemental guys. Is it at all possible to just cry em to death ?
Or would I have to respec to each element in order to complete this ?
Thanks folks