Σ 1.6 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
moody0727
Skeleton
3 | 0
A relic with projectile increase option does not increase the quantity.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zod-xis rune show not static number ( armor : slow attacker by 2-5%)
► Show Spoiler
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Medusa uses Attack2 Frame animation. Makes the oskill pretty useless.

It was designed for Deathlord morph which is gone making the skill hit at like 14 frames or less.
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

This shiznit keeps randomly happening and I have 10 free slots left
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Vikan wrote:Image

This shiznit keeps randomly happening and I have 10 free slots left

sounds like someone needs 2 gitgud

Suggestion:

Create a guide template:

Implement a way to make guides easier for helping hands. Have a stickied mod post that says, "this is an easy-to-use template on how to create a guide" and divide it into the relevant sections that people can copy and edit/format with ease.

Guides draw new players to try something that's proven or known and yet could still be thrilling. Without guides, many players would have given up earlier due to lack of direction / ability to topple the sudden challenges thrown at them. This will encourage more players to put out guides, despite the changing meta-state of the game through the seasons. I know that despite not committing to ubers with a barb in the past, I revisited aerial's guide for all the endgame Ubers and bosses, numerous times when I was just starting out.
atom0s
Skeleton
3 | 0
Bug #1

Unlocked Sorceress' Ennead skill to create the Moon Symbols. However, they can't be equipped into the 3rd and 4th slots of belts that are T3/T4 etc. like normal potions. This appears to only affect manually trying to drag them into the slots. You can still shift+click them into the slots otherwise.

(On a side note, the 3/4th slots with Median seem to be very glitchy/laggy when trying to use them manually at all.)

Bug #2

Dropping blank Runestone Primal Rune's on the ground and trying to pick them up on a low-level character seems to just make them poof.

Bug #3

While playing Druid, it's fairly common to get warped around in small caves/areas and get stuck in the walls or get placed off the map in general.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Whirpool Mana cost seem to vary. I have 419 mana and when I use it, I only have 119 left. However, I can already cast Whirlpool again once I have around 200 Mana. Might be a bug with the Pollice Verso I'm using, but I wonder why the skill already gets white once I reach 200 mana.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
inori92 wrote:Suggestion:

Create a guide template:

Implement a way to make guides easier for helping hands. Have a stickied mod post that says, "this is an easy-to-use template on how to create a guide" and divide it into the relevant sections that people can copy and edit/format with ease.

Guides draw new players to try something that's proven or known and yet could still be thrilling. Without guides, many players would have given up earlier due to lack of direction / ability to topple the sudden challenges thrown at them. This will encourage more players to put out guides, despite the changing meta-state of the game through the seasons. I know that despite not committing to ubers with a barb in the past, I revisited aerial's guide for all the endgame Ubers and bosses, numerous times when I was just starting out.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34405

The problem isn't the lack of guides being put out, but more of the quality of guides people would put out. People are usually quick to get called out on bad/inaccurate information in guides, but this would hurt more than help imo.
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:

Create a guide template:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34405

The problem isn't the lack of guides being put out, but more of the quality of guides people would put out. People are usually quick to get called out on bad/inaccurate information in guides, but this would hurt more than help imo.

If there is a problem with any product in life, you call it a QA error - quality assurance failure. That is why there is a standard of QA management. A template is essentially a tool of quality control. Creating a template would effectively "raise the standard" regarding what you said, so I feel that this literally cannot hurt and only help. Suppose right now you have 40% of guides being bad, well creating a good template means you will have people following it, thereby reducing the bad apples. Can't keep all the fruits of the harvest fresh, but you can put preventive measures in hopes to reduce them.

This will also incentivize the lazy ones like myself to create one, since maybe 30-50% of the work should be already done in theory.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Create a guide template:

also, you can simply quote/copy anyone's existing guide, so there's "guide templates" flooding the guide section atm.

edit: shit, just noticed sam already linked it, sorry :-]