Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Longstaff
Vampiress
36 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello friends,

I was wondering is there any possible way to reassign the delete key? I can see it doesnt work in the menu because the game sees it as an essential step in remapping other guys (ie to clear the existing before re-allocating).

I just wondered, can this be changed in one of the 'config' files in the game folder (and then allocate a different key as 'delete'? Being a left hander the delete key is really helpful if re-mapped.

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated .

Thanks all
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Hi,

Im testing currare + amatoxin + po runes.
Lets say my dmg is 100k with currare and ama, when im adding po runes into weapon its instead of bbosting - halving tooltip damage. Any idea wtf?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fobosollo wrote:Hi,

Im testing currare + amatoxin + po runes.
Lets say my dmg is 100k with currare and ama, when im adding po runes into weapon its instead of bbosting - halving tooltip damage. Any idea wtf?

Different sources of poiosn dmg on weapon stack the following way: their dps is added together, and their duration is averaged. The tooltip shows damage per attack, so when you add a poison rune, the duration of the total poison goes down because of the poison runes low duration, which means the damage done by a single attack will be lower. The dps will be higher tho.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How much resistance monsters in Dimensional Labyrinth have?
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
What is the best route to farm for cycles in Triune? Clear the entire place, rush the boss, clear all but not the boss or??
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
adiabloplayer wrote:What is the best route to farm for cycles in Triune? Clear the entire place, rush the boss, clear all but not the boss or??

Clear all mobs and boss but I always go straight to the boss sure drop of cycle but if your Clear speed is good kill all mobs.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sprow wrote:How much resistance monsters in Dimensional Labyrinth have?

I believe you need 135% pierce like other Hell mobs, but then you have to take into account the increased difficulty per level. It shows when u cube the riftstone and you can also check here, I think that part is up to date.
viewtopic.php?t=36030
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:
Sprow wrote:How much resistance monsters in Dimensional Labyrinth have?

I believe you need 135% pierce like other Hell mobs, but then you have to take into account the increased difficulty per level. It shows when u cube the riftstone and you can also check here, I think that part is up to date.
viewtopic.php?t=36030

Thanks for the answer.

As i know, monsters get elemental absorb with riftstone lvl, no elem res.
I hope 135 will be enough.
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
cletyan wrote:
adiabloplayer wrote:What is the best route to farm for cycles in Triune? Clear the entire place, rush the boss, clear all but not the boss or??

Clear all mobs and boss but I always go straight to the boss sure drop of cycle but if your Clear speed is good kill all mobs.

Thank you. I have great killspeed cause I am playing bowazon so I will kill everything I guess.
Shelk87
Invader
9 | 0
Are shrine crafts considered prefixes, suffix, or neither? It is a hybrid roll where it takes up one mod of either pool, or does it take up two mods in the 6 mod limit? If it is neither, can it roll a mod twice? Say I use an ornate shrine for %lightning and -elr, can I get the normal prefix/suffix rolls on top of that?