Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Wulf wrote:I've been having trouble removing old MO's that don't exist anymore (1-2 dmg that was replaced by 2 max dmg).

When I remove the MO, the 20 lvl req is removed, but the 5-10 dmg stays on the item as if it was part of its innate affixes. Any way to fix this?

If I understand correctly, those MOs were removed in 1.6. Please try with older data: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/pre-1.6.zip (or just download the app itself, it comes with 1.5 data). You might also need to transfer your item to a level 1 character to ensure that it doesn't have any 1.6+ items.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kambala wrote:
Wulf wrote:I've been having trouble removing old MO's that don't exist anymore (1-2 dmg that was replaced by 2 max dmg).

When I remove the MO, the 20 lvl req is removed, but the 5-10 dmg stays on the item as if it was part of its innate affixes. Any way to fix this?

If I understand correctly, those MOs were removed in 1.6. Please try with older data: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/pre-1.6.zip (or just download the app itself, it comes with 1.5 data). You might also need to transfer your item to a level 1 character to ensure that it doesn't have any 1.6+ items.

Alright, I tried doing this with your ressource file AND by redownloading the old Tool. Both didn't work. I used a brand new lvl 1 character only using my old items.

This is what it does:

In-game, what is displayed is an affix line saying "*5 damage". (which is typically what happens when an item as exactly 5 min AND 5 max dmg. very strange)
Edited by Wulf 3 years.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Wulf wrote:Alright, I tried doing this with your ressource file AND by redownloading the old Tool. Both didn't work. I used a brand new lvl 1 character only using my old items.

This is what it does:

In-game, what is displayed is an affix line saying "5* damage".

deleting MO actually adds max damage instead? Wow :)

Then the only way is manual intervention I guess. I could try deleting that MO correctly in the next days if you send me the item.
Shelk87
Invader
9 | 0
Can you create high level characters with this to theory craft? Or would it still require that you level the characters first before being able to tinker around with unlimited respec's etc?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Shelk87 wrote:Can you create high level characters with this to theory craft?

no
Swoosh
Invader
8 | 0
I minute it will load the stash, the next it crashes and nothings been changed in the stash between A and B.
Also, Sorting isn't in 1.6. I had to add that from 1.5.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Swoosh wrote:I minute it will load the stash, the next it crashes and nothings been changed in the stash between A and B.

Sorry, I don't understand your points at all
Swoosh
Invader
8 | 0
kambala wrote:
Swoosh wrote:I minute it will load the stash, the next it crashes and nothings been changed in the stash between A and B.

It's crashing when nothings been changed, and it also deleted my Relics last night.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
He explained on Discord that since 1.6 his tools are crashing. He says he has updated his data folder to 1.6, but since he has added relics to his stash it is crashing on load of that character. He probably needs to send you his save file to check it out.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Swoosh wrote:
kambala wrote:

It's crashing when nothings been changed, and it also deleted my Relics last night.

Thanks, clear now.

1) just restore from backup to have your relics back
2) please send your character for investigation