Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@anon
@Mahi

How is the mod ? I really enjoy reading your experiences on what was good, bad, poorly balanced on these mods. Can you write one for Hell Unleashed please. Give some fun for the quarantine.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know where I can find some good single player mods outside of MODDB? I've gone through just about everything on that site and I need something fresh. I absolutely adored Hell Unleashed, though it was incredibly difficult. I'm looking for something in that same vein.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Daresso > the mod is good. It is based on multiplayer difficulty, meaning that most of the stuff is meant not to be solo but rather done with a team. It has servers for that and people play it, especially in hc. They think it will increase their penis if they do it in hc, lol. There is database, recipes, discord, ect. - so you will get help if needed. Mod has end game content, like uber dungeons with multiple stages, charms, ect.
On the other hand if you try really hard, collect the needed gear - you can solo most of the content. Hardest parts - bosses, because in this mod they debuff and cast some counter cancer skills if they take damage. So more damage you do - more shit you get back in your face. Mostly it's a gear check rather than a skill check, but you will need to kite in the end game.

Primarch > you tried all of those listed in the beginning of this topic ? Can try here - link.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Has anyone tried the latest version of Battle for Elements released less than month ago.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Daresso > the mod is good. It is based on multiplayer difficulty, meaning that most of the stuff is meant not to be solo but rather done with a team. It has servers for that and people play it, especially in hc. They think it will increase their penis if they do it in hc, lol. There is database, recipes, discord, ect. - so you will get help if needed. Mod has end game content, like uber dungeons with multiple stages, charms, ect.
On the other hand if you try really hard, collect the needed gear - you can solo most of the content. Hardest parts - bosses, because in this mod they debuff and cast some counter cancer skills if they take damage. So more damage you do - more shit you get back in your face. Mostly it's a gear check rather than a skill check, but you will need to kite in the end game.

Primarch > you tried all of those listed in the beginning of this topic ? Can try here - link.

I have. Thus far, I've played just about every single MODDB mod available, even branched out to a few obscure foreign ones. So far, Hell Unleashed is my favorite, hands down. I still have yet to play the new patch for ROS but that's on the bucket list. My internet is shit so I'm just looking for single player mods atm. I appreciate the suggestions, though! Keep them coming if you have any specific suggestions. I'm open minded =P
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Oh, btw. Anyone know a character editor that might work with Reign of Shadows? My old character file doesn't work and I don't feel like starting from scratch. Was gonna make a new character of comparable level/gear/waypoints as its a pain in the ass to trudge through Norm/NM again.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You can definately try Netherworld Rises - kinda like a side project? for Hell unleashed or some sort of starting version. Even worse in terms of difficulty, harder, more mp oriented and so on.
For RoS - there used to be a restat scroll/thingy from npc, but probably got removed ? Long time since i played it.

All my old mods are on old laptop which sits in the shelf and collects dust, windows xp in it :)
The ones i remember/worth to remember - Aftermath, RoS, Royaume des ombres, Eastern sun, Zy-El, Scrabble. Also i sometimes used to play Immersion mod - my first mod to play actually, hard to finish, but i used to go back to it from time to time.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote: Royaume des ombres

I hope this one gets continued, great mod. And Battle of Legends, I think that team is dead though.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies