Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Elds_BH
Skeleton
2 | 0
Really liking this build so far. Was wondering is there a time frame on when an updated guide be will be around. also is the rest of the guide suitable after the lvling process?
Bcalath
Invader
9 | 0
after all the changes i feel like not using demiurge to max is a better change. you cant rely on it to keep your gear on so whats really the point? maybe maxing something else is more worthwhile
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bcalath wrote:after all the changes i feel like not using demiurge to max is a better change. you cant rely on it to keep your gear on so whats really the point? maybe maxing something else is more worthwhile

It still gives vitality and energy a huge boost when maxed. Pumping your life way up and your vessel damage way up from your energy factor. I'd be more likely to not pump up sacred armor if looking to put things elsewhere.

I'm getting around 90k VoJ damage and 33k life with demiurge maxed at Lvl 140
robwastaken
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
tbone503 wrote:
Bcalath wrote:after all the changes i feel like not using demiurge to max is a better change. you cant rely on it to keep your gear on so whats really the point? maybe maxing something else is more worthwhile

It still gives vitality and energy a huge boost when maxed. Pumping your life way up and your vessel damage way up from your energy factor. I'd be more likely to not pump up sacred armor if looking to put things elsewhere.

Nice! Got a link to your armory? or just a char name would do.
Bcalath
Invader
9 | 0
Very true it's late and I wasn't considering that. Yeah and with the regen nerfs to sacred armor it's not as valuable. Yeah probably best to dump that and keep demiurge
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
robwastaken wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Nice! Got a link to your armory? or just a char name would do.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=socuteblat

95k VoJ with lab setup.
gebs2184
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
robwastaken wrote:Can neutraldin do Deimos/samael or not really. I know they're more meant to be farmers but wondering if I should level another character to eventually see all the content or just keep on the paladin.

After way too many attempts, I finally killed Sam on Neutraldin. The fight is absolutely brutal because Absolution is mechanically dogshit for the fight, but it is technically doable.

Here's the setup I used for the kill: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=destrooo

I tried to prioritize damage as much as I could by sacrificing points in Sacred Armor and Rapture to pump more into VoR and Solstice and Equinox. I think I was running about 131k Absolution damage with 32k life and 90 all res. This could definitely be optimized quite a bit, because I'm way over-capped on resists since I also run t14+ labs with a similar setup. All the over-capped resists could be converted into more damage/hp to make it a bit easier.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gebs2184 wrote:
robwastaken wrote:Can neutraldin do Deimos/samael or not really. I know they're more meant to be farmers but wondering if I should level another character to eventually see all the content or just keep on the paladin.

After way too many attempts, I finally killed Sam on Neutraldin. The fight is absolutely brutal because Absolution is mechanically dogshit for the fight, but it is technically doable.

Here's the setup I used for the kill: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=destrooo

I tried to prioritize damage as much as I could by sacrificing points in Sacred Armor and Rapture to pump more into VoR and Solstice and Equinox. I think I was running about 131k Absolution damage with 32k life and 90 all res. This could definitely be optimized quite a bit, because I'm way over-capped on resists since I also run t14+ labs with a similar setup. All the over-capped resists could be converted into more damage/hp to make it a bit easier.

Excellent. Hey, what do you have socketed in your Spirit Walker boots? Looks like 3 x Suicide Note and 1 x Atomus, that about right? Also, nice Lotto'd Adrenaline Rush. Can't tell you how many I've tried and failed without a success yet.
gebs2184
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:Excellent. Hey, what do you have socketed in your Spirit Walker boots? Looks like 3 x Suicide Note and 1 x Atomus, that about right? Also, nice Lotto'd Adrenaline Rush. Can't tell you how many I've tried and failed without a success yet.

Yeah, that's right. I also have 2 Atomus in my shield plus 6 Zann Esu Stones across other gear, so it definitely takes some heavy investment to get to a point where you'll be able to kill Sam with this build.
Enyx11
Skeleton
3 | 0
so about midgame gear with this build now? im up to level 120 ubers but im wearing tu gear set mentioned , should i just rush 400 signets and boost str ?? yeah like i can't grind charms much further now and my stats are fucked with no buff so its like?