Discuss Median XL!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:I don't get it. If your intention was to test buckshot all along, why even bother forcing yourself to build around the least useful and most complicated skill in that skill tree?

I'm amazed. You didn't miss the point once or twice, you missed it 3 times.
1) I'm not forcing myself to build around death shards. I simply wanted to try it out.
2) Buckshot seems like an awesome single target skill with how many projectiles it gets from skill levels. So it would fit perfectly to a 40% free ll 0% conversion 100% wdm multihit AoE skill.
3) I only elaborated that lengthily because Cheno wanted to understand how a bug made me lose all desire to continue playing. As such you don't even need to respond to it, since I only wanted to still Cheno's curiosity. Originally, I didn't even mean to talk about Death Shards at all. My whole focal point was an annoying bug I'd like to see fixed, so responding with "why you play X" doesn't matter. It's not what I'm discussing. The bug matters. The bug is what I'm begging to be fixed.

I guess it's my mistake for not sending that post to Cheno as a private message. My bad.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What bug are you talking about?
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Scalewinged wrote:
servii wrote:Hello,
I want to report 2xbugs I found this morning:
1. Acid Fiends aura doesnt apply minion resist spell increase-might be only the tooltip, but my spell damage stays the same after I equip an item with +minion resisits and have fiends summoned outside the city. The item I equiped was honorific belt with 5xorbs with minion resists.
2. Same item, mo'ed with 5x+poison spell damage gave me only +20% poison damage instead +30%. 5xorbs, each +3% pioson spell damage, doubled thanks to honorific item must be +30%, but the tooltip says "+20%"
Single player btw.

Sorry, if those bugs(?) were reported previously!

1. Not tested yet but you have to re-summon minions to have their stats updated after you equip minion resist items and they're giving only poison spell damage.
2. Read carefully or update your version - all spd orbs giving 2%, not 3%.

OK, tyvm, indeed the spell power to orbs is 2%, my bad!
Will check the other solution later
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:What bug are you talking about?

I was talking about the Kashya bug. It occurs when you haven't finished Q2 in act 1 and talk to Kashya. She will only show the "resurrect merc" option once. If you click somewhere else or cancel the conversation, then talk to her again, you can't resurrect the merc in that act anymore. You either need to finish that quest, go to a different act to revive that merc or make a new game.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that this bug is game breaking. My issue is with how time consuming it is to fix it by yourself. There are bugs like that waypoint bug in Catacombs level 2, which can be fixed in less than 10 seconds. But this one takes a lot longer.

The only reason to do quest 2 in act 1 past normal difficulty is to prevent a bug from occuring. And that's quite sad imho.
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great patch so far!

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would really like to have a view of the MOs I already applied to an item. Like when you press Shift and hand over the item to show you what have you socketed in.

If that's possible, we could "see" (making some mathematics) how the item was when it was clean, before appling anything like shrine blessing, MOs, sockets... I think it would be useful, specially when you are shrinecrafting.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
The proc from "Shockwave" Bow doesn't work on Bear Druid using Poison Flash. Ran through Sewer, no proc at all.

Edited: I tested again, sometimes it does proc, but the chance is very low, about 5% or less. But when the Punisher bolt from the proc kill, the chance seems to be 50%.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was playing necro caster and I would love to see Rotting Flesh replaced. Maybe with good old Corpse Explosion? Or some kind of other poison skill, not nova but something more practical that fits the theme. I love what you guys have done with the build otherwise, Boneyard is great again and Dream Eater is such QoL improvement.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Act 1 Ranger mercs can't level up.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
A stack of oils would be really nice. Like 10 Oils of renewal as one item. Not using a bot to craft does hurt after a while.
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
:shock: