DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to share something.

I came across a
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Blessed Crafted Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item can be blessed Again
+25 Required Level
, and it had me thinking whether this could be beneficial.

This effigy makes it possible to craft some very high spell damage gloves for late game (unsure if viable for 11+ labs), or also for a beefed up version of the armor that's described in the OP for the MF Variant.

I rolled gloves for awhile hoping to land 20+ PMSD on the first shrine, but it just didn't happen, so I decided to take a stab at upgrading my MF armor.

After a couple shrines I hit a very high EF roll along with +2sk and ED. Shrine blessed and scored a second very high EF. (173 combined, only 7 less than 2x perfect rolls)
Since I already have 500MF, I decided I could forgo the 50 from my current armor for the increased dps and clearing speed.

I decided to go for the gusto, but unfortunately the bonus shrine bless added very minimal EF. I did gain some decent Energy at least.

► Show Spoiler

Looking forward to finding another one of these effigies to try my luck again. Anyone else trying to push this build to the limit might want to try this out.
Wapiti
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Sup. I'm new here.

I just hit 115 and switched from the summoning build to WC. Unfortunately, I'm getting my ass handed to me (trying to do Buyard Cholik at the moment).

So... how do I even play? Summon the wolves, then cast Titan's Fortitude, switch to Bear Stance, use Blood Hatred on the nearest enemy and then alternate between WC and normal attack (so I can get life on attack from Blood Hatred to make up for the ridiculous 2%/sec drain)?

My gear:

The All Seeing Eye - 4 x Um, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x energy
Sacred Ida (shrined) - +9 War Cry, +4 barb skills, 50 EF, 37% energy, orbs: 5 x LAEK (haven't found enchanted shrines yet, so I used eerie instead)
Herr Donner - 6 x Um, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x LAEK
Erawan Ancient Armor (Sacred) - with some mediocre jewels, orbs: 3 x PMSD
Honorific Gauntlets (Sacred) - turqs and bloodstones for resistances, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x energy, 5 x res all, 5 x hit recovery
Moonwrap - 2 x Um, orbs: 5 x PMSD
Wake Of Destruction - 4 x Um, orbs: 5 x PMSD
Amulet - +3 all skills, 30 EF, 240 life, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x MF
Ring 1 - +1 all skills, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x MF
Ring 2 - +1 all skills, orbs: 5 x PMSD, 5 x MF

I can add more orbs to all seeing eye, donner, woonwrap and wake.

Skills (I still have 20 points I don't know where to put):
Wolf companion - MAX
Blood Hatred- MAX
Mountain King - MAX
Lion stance - 1
Snake stance - 1
ThunderGod - 1
Bear stance - 15
Runemaster - MAX
Immortal - MAX

Base stats: str 292, dex 39, vit 30, ene 343 (only 19 signets so far)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For starters don't use Blood Hatred, it's only leveled for the synergy. I'm not exactly familiar with the build so OP has propably much more to say.

But only problem I see Is using Blood Hatred as a skill which is pointless.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you can clear Torajan Jungles quickly enough, you should do a few runs there and will quickly pick up dozens of signets of learning. Personally, I farmed like 200 signets there in maybe 2 hours? You’ll be able to scale up your Energy factor damage and have more points for Vitality.

I’ve never actually used Blood Hatred skill - you just max it for the synergy.

You may want to put more points towards bear stance... put enough into it that you have 50 phys res, before putting points to runemaster.

Your problem is most likely your elemental resists. Try to find another decent amulet/rings and MO for whatever elemental resists you are low with. If you cap your elemental resists and your physical resists you will be very tanky, and from there it will just be a matter of kill speed.

Also, since you didn’t mention it be sure to try and Oil of Conjuration your WC sword. And, try rolling another WC sword ASAP, use whatever shrines you can.
Wapiti
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Jampula wrote:For starters don't use Blood Hatred, it's only leveled for the synergy. I'm not exactly familiar with the build so OP has propably much more to say.

But only problem I see Is using Blood Hatred as a skill which is pointless.

Oh. I wasn't aware of that. So I should just use WC to attack and that's it?

altoiddealer wrote:You may want to put more points towards bear stance... put enough into it that you have 50 phys res, before putting points to runemaster.

Your problem is most likely your elemental resists. Try to find another decent amulet/rings and MO for whatever elemental resists you are low with. If you cap your elemental resists and your physical resists you will be very tanky, and from there it will just be a matter of kill speed.

Also, since you didn’t mention it be sure to try and Oil of Conjuration your WC sword. And, try rolling another WC sword ASAP, use whatever shrines you can.

I'll definitely farm some signets.

My defense is at 300k now with Titan's Fortitude and Bear Stance. Elemental resists are all at 75 and physical resist is at 50. What's the cap for elemental resists (counting gear that increases max)?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
E: Tried to quote the guy above me but failed, hope u see it anyway.
The maximum ele res that is displayed is 90. Certain bosses can lower ur max res (Deimos, samael and possible phoboss in later labs (?) are the only bosses that can do that), so if u get the idea to test them u might want to stack over 90 max (:
90 max isnt really needed that often. If u want to run high labs it is a good idea to push for 90 (or as close as u can), but for other farming areas I wouldn't bother to try and get 90.
Edited by Fululf 3 years.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Where you are at now - lvl 115 and tackling easy/medium ubers - you should be well off with 75 all elem res and 50 phys res. At later staged of the game you will start having to push these higher, like with Kabraxis charm,
Voice of Arreat
Voice of Arreat
Horned Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 6435 to 7705
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
+(25 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(15 to 20) to War Cry
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(3000 to 4000) Defense
Maximum Mana +15%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (4)
, etc

Do you have Moon of the Spider charm, with Jitan’s Gate (teleport) OSkill? For that fight I’d say use Titan’s fortitude, plant yourself in the ring with bear stance and just cry away. If your health runs low, teleport outta there, freshen up and jump back in for round 2.

This is a great build btw, I’ve tackled most content already and am now plugging away at dimensional lab lvls 11+
Wapiti
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I have 13 skill points left. Should I level up Spirit Guide for the 15% defense synergy?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wapiti wrote:I have 13 skill points left. Should I level up Spirit Guide for the 15% defense synergy?

If you have 50 phys res with Bear Stance, and also maxed out Wolf Comp, Mountain King, Blood Hatred, Runemaster, and Immortal - then you should probably put points to Ancient Blood, which will allow you to put even more points into Wolf Comp, Mountain King and Blood Hatred.

At this point your defense should be near a million? It would be a waste to go for a Defense synergy bonus, because you will not be decreasing your chance to be hit by enemies, which is capped at 5%. As the OP states, ~850k defense will result in 5% chance to be hit by Necrobots.

You won't have extra points once you've picked up all the charms granting additional base skill points.
Wapiti
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I'm having trouble in Teganze. WC's range is too low and the shamans' projectiles kill me in just a few hits.

What type of damage do those orbs even deal?

Should I get a tanking merc? I don't know if they're worth my time because they may die equally fast, for all I know.