Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
darkene99 wrote:Hi, thankx for the great guide, it's really well made. Sorry for noob question, but is K3K the best place to farm the 2 pieces oskill set? I've done quite a few runs but never seen a green ammy drop... am I missing something or just bad luck? Maybe better to do some Dunc runs? Thanks in advance to anyone who will find the time to answer. Cheers.

Duncraig is the place to farm set !
darkene99
Imp
5 | 1
Berkabus1 wrote:
darkene99 wrote:Hi, thankx for the great guide, it's really well made. Sorry for noob question, but is K3K the best place to farm the 2 pieces oskill set? I've done quite a few runs but never seen a green ammy drop... am I missing something or just bad luck? Maybe better to do some Dunc runs? Thanks in advance to anyone who will find the time to answer. Cheers.

Duncraig is the place to farm set !

Ok, I was asking because I read that k3k had increased chance of dropping sets... I'm assuming that does not apply to oskill's sets...
Anyway, thank you very much for your answer.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
darkene99 wrote:Ok, I was asking because I read that k3k had increased chance of dropping sets... I'm assuming that does not apply to oskill's sets...

It has but I think those oskill-sets have too high ilvl to drop in k3k, similiar to Zakarum, Henchmen and stuff. Not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I actually want to know too. Just haven't never seen those drop in k3kba so best bet would indeed be dunc or if you can manage it Fauzt.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
darkene99 wrote:Ok, I was asking because I read that k3k had increased chance of dropping sets... I'm assuming that does not apply to oskill's sets...

It has but I think those oskill-sets have too high ilvl to drop in k3k, similiar to Zakarum, Henchmen and stuff. Not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I actually want to know too. Just haven't never seen those drop in k3kba so best bet would indeed be dunc or if you can manage it Fauzt.

Youre right. Zakarum set can drop but thats it. None of the other class only (special) sets. Those have to be 120/+ areas
darkene99
Imp
5 | 1
Jampula wrote:

Confirmed. Did some Dunc runs yesterday, had 2 ammy drops (OBVIOUSLY none of them for assa... :cry: )

EDIT: ...full oskill druid set dropped during a single run... :cry: :cry:
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
tried blackrazor SU knife, it not bad with this build
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
I usually get 5+ Set pieces per Dunc run (2 of which are usually Angel of Death amulets :) ); and 2-3 set pieces per K3K run..... K3K isn't worth farming for sets, it's decent for shrines and that's it.
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Pliz what shrine i must use for craft atmg claw and shield? I bless with same shrine ?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
roeya wrote:Pliz what shrine i must use for craft atmg claw and shield? I bless with same shrine ?

For claw abandoned/weird/intimidating. If after using oil of luck you still dont have 200%ed then bless with intimidating. In other case, abandoned. For shield craft only with abandoned shrines, bless also with abandoned
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok and for up my atmg damage i need flat damage spell damage and spell focus don t work for atmg ?