Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
TheRealDoc wrote:I've made sure that I was using the most recent version of this tool and am currently running the most recent update of MedianXL but am still encountering the "Quests Data not found!" error. I redownloaded the tool to make sure that it wasn't just a corruption, but still encounter the error. I also made a second character to see if I got any other results, but nothing. What could be the issue here?

edit: I guess I should add this. The only other mods I'm running are PlugY and MultiRes, but I imagine neither of these things would actually cause an issue here.

download links for pre-Sigma mods (MXL 2017 and earlier) is under spoiler in the OP
TheRealDoc
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yeahsper wrote:
TheRealDoc wrote:I've made sure that I was using the most recent version of this tool and am currently running the most recent update of MedianXL but am still encountering the "Quests Data not found!" error. I redownloaded the tool to make sure that it wasn't just a corruption, but still encounter the error. I also made a second character to see if I got any other results, but nothing. What could be the issue here?

edit: I guess I should add this. The only other mods I'm running are PlugY and MultiRes, but I imagine neither of these things would actually cause an issue here.

The latest release is for Sigma, not pre-sigma. No idea what version you run, but if you use PlugY and MultiRes you are not playing Sigma, and the newer versions wont work and need to find a older release for the program + data.

I'm using both PlugY and MultiRes but am playing the most recent version of MedianXL? Am I just a statistical anomaly if I managed to get it to work my first try? Using the pre-Sigma offline tools yield the "Unknown stastic code found: 256. This is not Median XL 2017 character." result.

kambala wrote:

download links for pre-Sigma mods (MXL 2017 and earlier) is under spoiler in the OP

I didn't even bother checking that section because it's for pre-Sigma, which isn't the version I'm running. I tried it anyways and got the "Unknown stastic code found: 256. This is not Median XL 2017 character."

Where would I go to find the version I have currently installed?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TheRealDoc wrote:
Yeahsper wrote:

The latest release is for Sigma, not pre-sigma. No idea what version you run, but if you use PlugY and MultiRes you are not playing Sigma, and the newer versions wont work and need to find a older release for the program + data.

I'm using both PlugY and MultiRes but am playing the most recent version of MedianXL? Am I just a statistical anomaly if I managed to get it to work my first try? Using the pre-Sigma offline tools yield the "Unknown stastic code found: 256. This is not Median XL 2017 character." result.

kambala wrote:

I didn't even bother checking that section because it's for pre-Sigma, which isn't the version I'm running. I tried it anyways and got the "Unknown stastic code found: 256. This is not Median XL 2017 character."

Where would I go to find the version I have currently installed?

Median and Plugy hasn't been compatible for more than 1.5 years, so there is definitely something weird going on with your installation. You wouldn't even be a statistical anomaly, you would do what the devs claims are impossible. My best bet is that you have some older version installed without knowing and that's why Plugy is working for you. Alternatively, try to make a character online, I'm 99.9% certain that you will get some kind of error along the way. Also, upon entering the game, the first screen should say patch 1.6.2.

kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
"Quests Data not found" can appear only for 2 reasons:
1) character is from Sigma and you're using old MXLOT
2) character is NOT from Sigma and you're using new MXLOT (looks like your case)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kambala wrote:"Quests Data not found" can appear only for 2 reasons:
2) character is NOT from Sigma and you're using new MXLOT (looks like your case)

There is a 3rd - making new char without doing save&exit and opening it in MXL Tools.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
smartasss wrote:
kambala wrote:"Quests Data not found" can appear only for 2 reasons:

There is a 3rd - making new char without doing save&exit and opening it in MXL Tools.

thanks, didn't know this, will be fixed
batuuuu
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
can somebody help me, my lvl 131 paladin wont load on offlinetools, the only time it worked was when it was the only char i had in singleplayer when i made my assassin offlinetools would work on the assassin but not my paladin pls somebody help
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
batuuuu wrote:can somebody help me, my lvl 131 paladin wont load on offlinetools, the only time it worked was when it was the only char i had in singleplayer when i made my assassin offlinetools would work on the assassin but not my paladin pls somebody help

1) Are you sure you using updated and last MXL Offline Tool version and data?
2) Since your char must be very old - there might be some items that are very outdated (one of things that could cause crash is sword from Yshari), also are you sure this char is from Sigma. None of saves from old versions working.
3) If the issues are part of (2) - you need wait for answer from Kambala since it's his tool and you will need to sent save files.
batuuuu
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
Scalewinged wrote:
batuuuu wrote:can somebody help me, my lvl 131 paladin wont load on offlinetools, the only time it worked was when it was the only char i had in singleplayer when i made my assassin offlinetools would work on the assassin but not my paladin pls somebody help

1) Are you sure you using updated and last MXL Offline Tool version and data?
2) Since your char must be very old - there might be some items that are very outdated (one of things that could cause crash is sword from Yshari), also are you sure this char is from Sigma. None of saves from old versions working.
3) If the issues are part of (2) - you need wait for answer from Kambala since it's his tool and you will need to sent save files.

1) yes i am
2) i made the paladin 11 days ago, i also do have the sword in stash
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
batuuuu wrote:...

1) are you playing Sigma?

2) what means "doesn't load"? Is there any error info?