Σ 1.7.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Berkabus1 wrote:Hey! All who loved fortess , guess what build Will be much better thanks to changes ? :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Hahah yeah...

Still, I was so adapted to play using shift + fortress each 3 secs and with only 1 stance: wolf.

Btw, barbarian "mage" can finally arises to the top. You cast Eagle stance and then you move forward...
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If multiple stances at once actually becomes a thing, can't wait to see some stancebarbs just using maxed stances to help others in labs. Just like good old days when barbs were only using cries on Baal runs.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MUS01 wrote:Btw, barbarian "mage" can finally arises to the top. You cast Eagle stance and then you move forward...

Looking at the top frame rates for casting with literally any weapon for barb, I doubt that. Minimum is 8 frames, which pits him on the very bottom of speedrun material.
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Johnny Impak wrote:If multiple stances at once actually becomes a thing, can't wait to see some stancebarbs just using maxed stances to help others in labs. Just like good old days when barbs were only using cries on Baal runs.

stances don't affect other players since a couple of patches. Doubt they would change that with the rework
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
ParticuLarry wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Btw, barbarian "mage" can finally arises to the top. You cast Eagle stance and then you move forward...

Looking at the top frame rates for casting with literally any weapon for barb, I doubt that. Minimum is 8 frames, which pits him on the very bottom of speedrun material.

Well you can get 200% fcr without gear from spirit guide. Not so bad. Also, with RM + SG you can get crazy defense with cheap gear.

But, I was meaning that would be easier than before use the spells, in specific 2 spells. I think that in old version all the speels should go in the LMB while RMB was perma on ES. If you need change the spell, then you needed change the button and after that click the attack.

Now, you cast ES, AND you get 2 spells at your pleasure.
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Question, approximately how long does each season last?
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kurs_x5 wrote:Question, approximately how long does each season last?

I believe is 6 months give or take....might be wrong though
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
diego11807 wrote:
kurs_x5 wrote:Question, approximately how long does each season last?

I believe is 6 months give or take....might be wrong though

It's 3 to 4 months.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NIce work :)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:

You forgot dualwield... there it's 7 frames and very easy to obtain from spirit guide alone (just 120 FCR needed). the problem is.... caster barb is too much oskill based and there's very limited oskills can be stacked from armor parts only. But still he will have much more potential now. Esp with ene/str factor rework where you don't need to focus on these stats
PS: Also he was a thing in (pre-)Ultimativve... Also it's purely not "speedrun-build" but more it's fun|unusual-build. Me personally don't fkin care about speedrunning, i'm playing for fun only and nothing more.