Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
StinkRot wrote:Thank you for the help. What am I trying to get with the crafts? What should I aim for? I havent really learned how to tell if one item is better than another yet.

2-digit fire pierce on your first pieces, fire spell dmg, flat energy or flat/% all attributes, +sorc skills (both gambeson and gloves can roll this). For your first crafts, settle for high pierce + one to two affixes from the above. You can always craft better gear later.

For exact what affix and how high they can roll, see https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes. For example, type "sorceress body armor" without quotation marks in the 'Found On' box to see all possible pierce, skill and fsd rolls.
StinkRot
Prowler
15 | 0
NotCube wrote:
StinkRot wrote:Thank you for the help. What am I trying to get with the crafts? What should I aim for? I havent really learned how to tell if one item is better than another yet.

2-digit fire pierce on your first pieces, fire spell dmg, flat energy or flat/% all attributes, +sorc skills (both gambeson and gloves can roll this). For your first crafts, settle for high pierce + one to two affixes from the above. You can always craft better gear later.

For exact what affix and how high they can roll, see https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes. For example, type "sorceress body armor" without quotation marks in the 'Found On' box to see all possible pierce, skill and fsd rolls.

Awesome! thank you so much.
One last question, replace like all my gear with sacred honorifics?

I lied, what does it mean to "bless" the sacred honorific?
I thought it meant to use the item to make it an honorific. but thats arnt called blessings
Uncanny--
Prowler
17 | 1
StinkRot wrote:
NotCube wrote:
StinkRot wrote:I lied, what does it mean to "bless" the sacred honorific?
I thought it meant to use the item to make it an honorific. but thats arnt called blessings

You can bless sacred honorific and crafted items by cubing the item with the shrine of your choosing and 2 acs
StinkRot
Prowler
15 | 0
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mannerva

What should i try to get next?
Lookadrood
Cultist
24 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have a noob question. I am currently using the cold build and i have respeced into the mid game tree. It says to max out witch blood yet it is red for me and i cant allocate any points into it. Is there something i did wrong? I followed what you had posted to the T and it wont let me spec into it. Thanks!
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lookadrood wrote:I have a noob question. I am currently using the cold build and i have respeced into the mid game tree. It says to max out witch blood yet it is red for me and i cant allocate any points into it. Is there something i did wrong? I followed what you had posted to the T and it wont let me spec into it. Thanks!

You need to put 1 point into Twilight Havoc.
Lookadrood
Cultist
24 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cheno wrote:
Lookadrood wrote:I have a noob question. I am currently using the cold build and i have respeced into the mid game tree. It says to max out witch blood yet it is red for me and i cant allocate any points into it. Is there something i did wrong? I followed what you had posted to the T and it wont let me spec into it. Thanks!

You need to put 1 point into Twilight Havoc.

Thank you!!!
luuqen
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey! I've chosen this build as my starter, and I've been having a blast.

I'm currently at lv 117, and mostly focused on farming the lower level rifts and challenges for better gear and charms.

What about the mercenary? I'm currently running the A5 one purely for his support and being an additional meatshield, but I still feel like he gets ran over a bit too much without my ice balls up. Is there any gear that can help him not be a onetap in boss fights, or maybe something supportive for a caster?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
luuqen wrote:What about the mercenary? I'm currently running the A5 one purely for his support and being an additional meatshield, but I still feel like he gets ran over a bit too much without my ice balls up. Is there any gear that can help him not be a onetap in boss fights, or maybe something supportive for a caster?

Sadly he will die all the time once you get to 120+. Then I recommend A2 Shapeshifter.
Deckard_Lame
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How would one go about making a "Fascinating crafted Jared's Stone"? I've been searching everywhere online, but i can't seem to find a guide...