Σ 1.7.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ParticuLarry wrote:Alright I just checked and it wasn't that hard after all. Now I, too, can't understand what's wrong with that step. The stone didn't drop but is that normal?

The stone is literally there in the picture, "Great Sapphire".
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeahsper wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:Alright I just checked and it wasn't that hard after all. Now I, too, can't understand what's wrong with that step. The stone didn't drop but is that normal?

The stone is literally there in the picture, "Great Sapphire".

Oh lol. I thought that was just a normal gem. Thanks.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Jampula wrote:They are still resistent to their respected elements. I also think it's a a nice stopping stone, if you can't kill the stones you have no change change against Kab or further.

So, actually you can kill them dealing small amounts of daamge? Let me say, using storm call in a fire elemental? If I understood right, inmune is not the same thing than resistant, so they should take damage from storm call. This can be my first version playing SIGMA (I'm still playing sp 2017)
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
MUS01 wrote:
Jampula wrote:They are still resistent to their respected elements. I also think it's a a nice stopping stone, if you can't kill the stones you have no change change against Kab or further.

So, actually you can kill them dealing small amounts of daamge? Let me say, using storm call in a fire elemental? If I understood right, inmune is not the same thing than resistant, so they should take damage from storm call. This can be my first version playing SIGMA (I'm still playing sp 2017)

Normally you can kill all. But they are more vurnerable for their element. For exemple : I played with my bloodzon (fire spec). The fire elementals are dead really quick, because of the fire skill. After I kille the others, but a little slower than the fire ones.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Sorry for bit of a misunderstantment. :D

MUS01 wrote:So, actually you can kill them dealing small amounts of daamge? Let me say, using storm call in a fire elemental? If I understood right, inmune is not the same thing than resistant, so they should take damage from storm call. This can be my first version playing SIGMA (I'm still playing sp 2017)

Well that explains a lot if you are playing 2017.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:

No, it's me who should apologize as I didn't inform myself correctly about the uber which in turn lead to the misunderstanding. Sorry about that.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ParticuLarry wrote:
Jampula wrote:

No, it's me who should apologize as I didn't inform myself correctly about the uber which in turn lead to the misunderstanding. Sorry about that.

No worries.
genova2809
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
FINALY a fix to energy factor ! i will be able to play my bloodzone more eazly <3
soulofevil
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
new patch, very good!
traktorbelso
Prowler
16 | 0
any good news to HC players?