211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:What I don't ParticuLarry like about this patch:
- Mana changes. That will make mana skills extraorinarly strong. The amount of mana was halved (=damage was halved), but so was monster life. However, mana skills also received double damage (read "Mana Squish"). Wouldn't that mean they are twice as strong as last patch? Maybe I missed something?

Q: What changes will I see to skills and items?
A: The following were reduced: Enhanced Weapon Damage modifiers, bonus elemental damage to weapons and skills, Energy damage bonuses, Minion Damage modifiers, damage numbers on skills not affected by the previous stats (for example: Purify, Psi Crown, Immersion).

Mana skills are being cut in about half, see immersion above. Then they would be doubled (back the usual), but with halved mana.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Hi. Some question about new minion bear, he don't take minion dmg, but can we boost his resistance or hp? ATMG R.I.P
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PindlskinVova wrote:Hi. Some question about new minion bear, he don't take minion dmg, but can we boost his resistance or hp? ATMG R.I.P

Yes, minion life and res work on it.
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Are the merc skills going to scale up to 30 as hard points or soft points? (Base level benefits)
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Still waiting for some short buffs duration increase like unholy melee pal. That 1 minute buff is annoying i constantly forget to rebuff in the middle of a battle.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
What about trapsin and edyrem summons ? Normally a trapsin could summon just the edyrems, but with these changes..... She can just in toraja, so she won't have any meatshield ?
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Removing the laek from the bear druid seems like a massive nerf for the wildfire bear build which already seems underutilized. It would've been nice to see something to compensate for that change
Maphyr
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Just a bunch of nerfs... tf is this?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nemmate wrote:What about trapsin and edyrem summons ? Normally a trapsin could summon just the edyrems, but with these changes..... She can just in toraja, so she won't have any meatshield ?

Veil king thru shield
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:
nemmate wrote:What about trapsin and edyrem summons ? Normally a trapsin could summon just the edyrems, but with these changes..... She can just in toraja, so she won't have any meatshield ?

Veil king thru shield

trap tree disables all summongs except edyrems. So Veil King won't work