Discuss Median XL!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I saw today that it updated to 1.7.1. I can't find anything in any of the forums to say what changed - no patch notes, no thread in any forum.

Anyone know what changed? Would be nice if Steady Shot was no longer needed for bow druid! :bounce: 8-)
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Captcha wrote:I saw today that it updated to 1.7.1. I can't find anything in any of the forums to say what changed - no patch notes, no thread in any forum.

Anyone know what changed? Would be nice if Steady Shot was no longer needed for bow druid! :bounce: 8-)

The changes were posted in the patch notes thread.

Not sure if it makes much sense to discard the bow druid mechanic without having a replacement ready.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
i have problem updating my game into 1.7 in median xl launcher is there a manual download of the latest patch. launcher always pop up ERROR_ watsoever
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cheno wrote:
Captcha wrote:I saw today that it updated to 1.7.1. I can't find anything in any of the forums to say what changed - no patch notes, no thread in any forum.

The changes were posted in the patch notes thread.

Not sure if it makes much sense to discard the bow druid mechanic without having a replacement ready.

Actually they've been posted since I posted this thread - quite a long while afterwards in fact. As I said, i did check all of the forums.

But they are there now (along with 1.7.2 already!), so all good now.

Also, I didn't suggest that there was no replcement ready - simply not needing to fire one skill before you fire another (that is, the "normal" way of using a skill) is a replacement. I get the feeling this was done just to make the bow druid different from the amazon, like it was with xbow necro widowmaker for a while when you had to cast it on a minion - then that got ditched for being just too clunky (and RSI-inducing). No reason they can't do the same with druid.