Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
MaciozoPl
Imp
5 | 1
Gidbinn never spawns in this layout map, tried around 20 times and he never did spawn
Empower
Monkey King
269 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not sure if it's only me, but sometimes the frozen orbs dont visually spawn in the void fight, but still damage lilith. i am playing werewolf and i'm using twisted claw... Happens quite frequently to me that lilith is almost dead, even though i never saw anything damaging her...
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Where is logic? Before and after equip weapon on merc a2Image
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Empower wrote:Not sure if it's only me, but sometimes the frozen orbs dont visually spawn in the void fight, but still damage lilith. i am playing werewolf and i'm using twisted claw... Happens quite frequently to me that lilith is almost dead, even though i never saw anything damaging her...

It's an issue with breakpoints, I believe. I had the same thing happen to me with attack speed (frozen orb probably used FCR, I'm sure). If you remove an item that gives faster cast rate you should see orbs again. Also, if you get more FCR, enough to get you into the next breakpoint, you should be able to see the orbs.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Probably known behaviour, but is it possible to remove this delay that occurs after using skill with cooldown?
Particularly visible with new shower of rocks. After using it, your character is locked for short period of time, and prevented from using non-cooldown skills. Hard to tell exactly whats the delay, but it feels to be about half a second. Results is, you can only mix in 1 additional non-cd attack, before another use of SOR is available (1s cd). If you try to mix non-cd skills you can throw in more of them, attacking at 6-7 fpa (3,5-4x/s), depending on setup.

This stuff wasn't as pronounced with use of long cd skills, such as thunderslam, because everything gets stunned. But if you try to mix in 1s cd and optimize your play with mixing it with as many other attacks as possible, it doesn't feel good to constantly feel interrupted by this delay.
Imo if this delay cannot be removed, It would feel better if skill was adjusted for slightly longer cooldown, for example 3s (rocks were falling longer for example), and then you could combo it better with other attacks, because window to attack would be larger.
youtube.com/ae1337
partial
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aerial wrote:Probably known behaviour, but is it possible to remove this delay that occurs after using skill with cooldown?
Particularly visible with new shower of rocks. After using it, your character is locked for short period of time, and prevented from using non-cooldown skills. Hard to tell exactly whats the delay, but it feels to be about half a second. Results is, you can only mix in 1 additional non-cd attack, before another use of SOR is available (1s cd). If you try to mix non-cd skills you can throw in more of them, attacking at 6-7 fpa (3,5-4x/s), depending on setup.

This stuff wasn't as pronounced with use of long cd skills, such as thunderslam, because everything gets stunned. But if you try to mix in 1s cd and optimize your play with mixing it with as many other attacks as possible, it doesn't feel good to constantly feel interrupted by this delay.
Imo if this delay cannot be removed, It would feel better if skill was adjusted for slightly longer cooldown, for example 3s (rocks were falling longer for example), and then you could combo it better with other attacks, because window to attack would be larger.

Absolution feels the same, it's kinda clunky.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Lynderika wrote:Tome of possession still is terribily bugged, the debuff disappear randomely during the fight, when it happen the charm still work but Lucion does not take damage... Have to re equip tome again everytime that happen.

Figured out ; the cause is weapon swapping. This make the debuff disappear, at least for me
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Idk why but it really feels like Harvesters are sooooooo slow compared to old Fiends.. I'm losing they're aura too frequently even tho druid itself ms is slow af

► Show Spoiler

PS: Also it will be good if Harvest will explain it's self-synergy about regen in tooltip so there will be abit more reason to put points into it except for just summon hp.
Empower
Monkey King
269 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BagboyBrown wrote:
Empower wrote:Not sure if it's only me, but sometimes the frozen orbs dont visually spawn in the void fight, but still damage lilith. i am playing werewolf and i'm using twisted claw... Happens quite frequently to me that lilith is almost dead, even though i never saw anything damaging her...

It's an issue with breakpoints, I believe. I had the same thing happen to me with attack speed (frozen orb probably used FCR, I'm sure). If you remove an item that gives faster cast rate you should see orbs again. Also, if you get more FCR, enough to get you into the next breakpoint, you should be able to see the orbs.

It's not about my frozen orbs.. it's about those in the void fight, casted by inarius. He also sometimes casts like 2-3 volleys of orbs instantly... I don't think you understood my problem :-/
Aryzen
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am curious about this as well, currently my merc struggles with level 11 skills at level 112.

repairthebear wrote:Image

I have noticed my merc was a beast skill levels 19 and now they have dropped to 1 or 2 and he is useless now.

Any help or is this a bug?