Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Enyx11
Skeleton
3 | 0
yeah , i tried and failed.. got level 122 but too over whelmed with having no stats to wear better gear and having no shrines or gear to even make gear lol . love this game but im too stupid i guess
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Enyx11 wrote:yeah , i tried and failed.. got level 122 but too over whelmed with having no stats to wear better gear and having no shrines or gear to even make gear lol . love this game but im too stupid i guess

If it's your first character ever, then it's completely fine to throw in the towel and take the experience with you to the next character. The new season starts in roughly 12 days or so and every new character you make will often get a bit better than the previous one.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Enyx11 wrote:yeah , i tried and failed.. got level 122 but too over whelmed with having no stats to wear better gear and having no shrines or gear to even make gear lol . love this game but im too stupid i guess

This is definitely not a starter build.

If you haven't already seen this thread, I'd recommend it for figuring out what builds to start with before moving on to more advanced build like the Neutraldin.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921
Enyx11
Skeleton
3 | 0
tbone503 wrote:

This is definitely not a starter build.

If you haven't already seen this thread, I'd recommend it for figuring out what builds to start with before moving on to more advanced build like the Neutraldin.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921

I liked Neutraldin though and don't wanna play anything else, its just you have no stats to work with at all once you reach level 120. i was goign to just farm nith for 400 signets but i didn't know what i needed still . definitely can't use dead lakes lady mace and i have 200 str base after getting all the 115 charms .
smitespecced
Skeleton
3 | 0
Do we need to dump more in energy with the 1.7 changes, or do we still get enough from crafts?
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
I decided to make this build for a single player. For chill farming. Everything is clear about items, but what about skills? smax VoJ, Life and Death, Sacred, Demiurge, Bless Armor (50% dr) as before? Or have you come up with a different skill build for farming and bosses?
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:I decided to make this build for a single player. For chill farming. Everything is clear about items, but what about skills? smax VoJ, Life and Death, Sacred, Demiurge, Bless Armor (50% dr) as before? Or have you come up with a different skill build for farming and bosses?

Check out my notarmory (https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=blacknoir). Its not perfect, but I don't have expensive items and can clear dunc in about 6-8 mins. Missing a bunch of charms too, meaning I have to dump too many points in str/dex right now.

Hopefully this gives you some idea. Maybe someone else has some better ideas (likely).
Wys
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:I decided to make this build for a single player. For chill farming. Everything is clear about items, but what about skills? smax VoJ, Life and Death, Sacred, Demiurge, Bless Armor (50% dr) as before? Or have you come up with a different skill build for farming and bosses?

Go back 2-3 pages, someone posted an update starter blurb
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
riddyl wrote:

Check out my notarmory (https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=blacknoir). Its not perfect, but I don't have expensive items and can clear dunc in about 6-8 mins. Missing a bunch of charms too, meaning I have to dump too many points in str/dex right now.

Hopefully this gives you some idea. Maybe someone else has some better ideas (likely).

Thank you! Will try drop Demiurge and get VoR with SoR. Your build suggested some thoughts for testing.
Wys-- wrote:Go back 2-3 pages, someone posted an update starter blurb

I read this, thanks. The question is more about mid/end game skill build.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm going to have a little bit of extra time over the next couple weeks, I'm going to attempt to do my best to tackle the early - mid game section and get it current, if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on what needs to change please feel free to reply or PM.