Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
What do you MO since they removed 1-2 flat damage? +6 Max Dmg on weapon and +2 max dmg on armor? Sucks we can no longer MO min damage.
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BagboyBrown wrote:What do you MO since they removed 1-2 flat damage? +6 Max Dmg on weapon and +2 max dmg on armor? Sucks we can no longer MO min damage.

Life leech, faster hit recovery, faster block speed, enhanced damage, enhanced defense.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
About Kab... I killed him with these: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=RattyX
Yes, it was slow and i got several rips but tips are: never stop moving ofc, use quill storm sometimes to get rid of summoned skeles.... and harvesters. If they have at least 20k hp - you can keep 2-3 of them summoned to distract Kab (and they're overall sometimes useful vefore you get uber-top-gear to melt everything in less than second) - they're pretty tanky (even tho in usual gameplay they're stupid af) and giving SO MUCH NEEDED movespeed 'cause by default rat ms is soooooo slow that you won't be able to avoid even default balefire.

PS: Oh! And pots... you need to drink pots nearly all the time. TP back to town when tou running out of them (1 or 2 row left). BEFORE re-entering arena - re-summon harvesters and, most important - drink pot before enetering tp. Why? Because once you appear on arena - Kab will instantly tp on you most of times with knockback and some other shit like punisher barrage, balefire or even flamestrike.

Trap rat using only IAS and FHR - no reason to put block speed.
Tokkie
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:About Kab... I killed him with these: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=RattyX
Yes, it was slow and i got several rips but tips are: never stop moving ofc, use quill storm sometimes to get rid of summoned skeles.... and harvesters. If they have at least 20k hp - you can keep 2-3 of them summoned to distract Kab (and they're overall sometimes useful vefore you get uber-top-gear to melt everything in less than second) - they're pretty tanky (even tho in usual gameplay they're stupid af) and giving SO MUCH NEEDED movespeed 'cause by default rat ms is soooooo slow that you won't be able to avoid even default balefire.

PS: Oh! And pots... you need to drink pots nearly all the time. TP back to town when tou running out of them (1 or 2 row left). BEFORE re-entering arena - re-summon harvesters and, most important - drink pot before enetering tp. Why? Because once you appear on arena - Kab will instantly tp on you most of times with knockback and some other shit like punisher barrage, balefire or even flamestrike.

From what I understand, we don’t put block speed? Why are most rats aiming for high block chance and get spiked shield with +2-3 block chance then? Last season i reached around 65% block. Never really witnessed that he really block cause of the morph but adjust me if im wrong.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tokkie wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:About Kab... I killed him with these: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=RattyX

From what I understand, we don’t put block speed? Why are most rats aiming for high block chance and get spiked shield with +2-3 block chance then? Last season i reached around 65% block. Never really witnessed that he really block cause of the morph but adjust me if im wrong.

I meant he using hit recovery animation (and faster hit recovery stat) for block so faster block rate doing nothing at all.
chibichobi
Prowler
19 | 0
thanks god i read it at time , without any huge investment in block speed
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3
Keter wrote:Cant kill karabxis etc at 126lv. Need some advice

(Spiked shield cant find rare for craft),

I Kill karabxis at 128 lv. at screen res without karabxis charm.

1. Run around it
2. Run away(yes!) - cast 1-2 quill storm - run away - Karabxis do tele, but ignore and run away - 1-2 quill storm - ... win.

PS. Spiked shield still not found(
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is undead crown + plunderbird still the BiS combo for this build?
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Keter wrote:
Keter wrote:Cant kill karabxis etc at 126lv. Need some advice

(Spiked shield cant find rare for craft),

I Kill karabxis at 128 lv. at screen res without karabxis charm.

1. Run around it
2. Run away(yes!) - cast 1-2 quill storm - run away - Karabxis do tele, but ignore and run away - 1-2 quill storm - ... win.

PS. Spiked shield still not found(

Excellent--glad the advice we gave you helped out.
I still have a spiked shield you can have if you're playing on ladder online. lmk
Archaniol
Pit Knight
107 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello, wanna know 142% FHR is actually Breakpoint + how many IAS i need + how many dex needed for sield with 1% and 2% block chance. Thank you alot for response