Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
StinkRot
Prowler
15 | 0
APAKane wrote:
StinkRot wrote:Are the skill points allocation in guide still correct for early game?

Not quite: it seems the consensus now is that ice + lightning passives are better than the fire skill tree passive for defenses (in early game while block is low). One or two pages back in this thread people talked about this as well.

awesome thank you!
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've now noticed this guide needs updating in several spots. Is there any way to make changes? Or perhaps copy this to a new thread? Would that be frowned upon?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
APAKane wrote:I've now noticed this guide needs updating in several spots. Is there any way to make changes? Or perhaps copy this to a new thread? Would that be frowned upon?

The creator of this guide just recently came back from what seems to have been a break. Grant him some time to get back in and I'm sure an update isn't out of reach ;)
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ParticuLarry wrote:
APAKane wrote:I've now noticed this guide needs updating in several spots. Is there any way to make changes? Or perhaps copy this to a new thread? Would that be frowned upon?

The creator of this guide just recently came back from what seems to have been a break. Grant him some time to get back in and I'm sure an update isn't out of reach ;)

I think Solfege started playing again this season, but I don't know if he/she has the time or motivation needed to update the guide.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah, I started up again this season with good ol' melee. Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Been writing updates as I go. In A3 Hell atm.
MoxieLoD
Fallen
1 | 0
Is Starhawk still the only real viable option to deal with the seals in path to enlightenment?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I'm not there in my playthrough yet. But iirc, if your damage is high enough, you shouldn't need other damage types. I know Fire Sorc can pull it off w/only Fire Spells, but idk yet if Melee Sorc can do it w/o Starhawk.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:Yeah, I started up again this season with good ol' melee. Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Been writing updates as I go. In A3 Hell atm.

Great to see you again and looking forward to update of the guide. :)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
MoxieLoD wrote:Is Starhawk still the only real viable option to deal with the seals in path to enlightenment?

No, they arent immune since like sigma 1.1.
Terawatt
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am pushing the elemental version right now and I love it. Working on getting more dex for block, wondering if I ever reach decent physical resist with this though... Gear choices are not really helping unfortunately. https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=terawatts progression. I am up for some theorycrafting :))