Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
132 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
zeitzi wrote:do i constantly teleport, stop, do damage with the claw and switch back to teleport again?
Because i feel like my Harbinger is 200 times weaker now compared to frost claw, and i would have to jump around enemies for seconds (like literally 10 seconds of perm. casting) to drop them :(

Correct! When you're lower level and lower geared, you will be more reliant on Twisted Claw because Harbinger damage is lower. I'll add a note to the Leveling Section on this.

zeitzi wrote:Edit: Phy Res is 0, but the guide really doesnt give you any items that provide phy res, and at level 74 i dont have access to any important ulti skill yet

I updated the Leveling Section to include more information about Physical Resistance and items.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uubie wrote:
suchbalance wrote:The only skill in the wolf tree which benefits from spell damage would be Mana Pulse.

Does cold spell damage affect harbinger, in terms of farming? In that case another armor and helm would be better I guess.

suchbalance answered in previous comment already
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3
I started two seasons ago with werewolf. And i rellol it when check dunc with werewolf. Without coldblood and icetomb this build dont work - wolf die with jumping in dunc, die without jumping in dunc. But no dunc - no leveling, no farming, nothing.

Need to show video with 120lv werewolf and craft/TU in dunc.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Quov fight is ez af for all chars except for summoners. You just get a wheel of fortune TU and reach 85 elem res with lots of gems then he does 0 damage with his beams on your char.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
132 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
snowbird wrote:Quov fight is ez af for all chars except for summoners. You just get a wheel of fortune TU and reach 85 elem res with lots of gems then he does 0 damage with his beams on your char.

I tried this strategy a couple patches ago and it was still bad, but I hadn't tried it again since Quov's nerfs. Will update the guide to mention that, thanks!
kagens
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hmm i only need boots/gloves so far but i feel like my defence is lacking quiet a bit. even using a NIH runeword for the phys res that puts me at 30% MO phys dmg reduct and def on rings/amulet i dont know if the fact im only level 123 and still miss a few chars from the 120 places makes a big diffrance :) ?
Also feel like life regen is almost non exisiting with 270 life on hit.

Edit: can do fine untill Dunc
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
132 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
kagens wrote:Hmm i only need boots/gloves so far but i feel like my defence is lacking quiet a bit. even using a NIH runeword for the phys res that puts me at 30% MO phys dmg reduct and def on rings/amulet i dont know if the fact im only level 123 and still miss a few chars from the 120 places makes a big diffrance :) ?

Duncraig is a bit rough for any Melee when you are at-level. It's definitely doable if you work on your positioning and avoid the exploding barrels by running out of them before they detonate, but Teganze and The Triune are much easier at 120.
kagens
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MetalMusicMan wrote:
kagens wrote:Hmm i only need boots/gloves so far but i feel like my defence is lacking quiet a bit. even using a NIH runeword for the phys res that puts me at 30% MO phys dmg reduct and def on rings/amulet i dont know if the fact im only level 123 and still miss a few chars from the 120 places makes a big diffrance :) ?

Duncraig is a bit rough for any Melee when you are at-level. It's definitely doable if you work on your positioning and avoid the exploding barrels by running out of them before they detonate, but Teganze and The Triune are much easier at 120.

Problem is that its not the barrels.. its the monsters just slap me and im dead haha. but im working on getting some trophys that will boost my defence/healt for now :) and see how that works! and thanks for the guide! was much needed with a updated guide for wolf.. played it almost 2 years ago and loved it when i got it geared :)
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
132 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
kagens wrote:Problem is that its not the barrels.. its the monsters just slap me and im dead haha. but im working on getting some trophys that will boost my defence/healt for now :) and see how that works! and thanks for the guide! was much needed with a updated guide for wolf.. played it almost 2 years ago and loved it when i got it geared :)

Yeah the mobs hurt because they swarm and desync and our melee range is short which when desynced causes us to not be able to hit anything and so we can't get LoA and then oops-dead. Normally this is "solved" by us just porting around with Harbinger, but you can't port-spam because of the Barrels :cry: Duncraig is definitely a bit of a slog until 125+ haha. I got my charm without too much issue, but I didn't level there at all once I got it, I went back to Teganze and The Triune.
kagens
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does life on attack work with Harbinger? because i dont feel it at all