Duo Paladin Guide - Summon Paladin into Holy Caster Paladin

deftwitch
Imp
5 | 0
BTW... enjoying this but isn't this part of guide incorrect?

Uptier Unique: Tiered Unique + Arcane Crystal + Rune (any) -> re-roll Tiered Unique as 1 tier higher.

Make sure you don't forget to add a rune when you use the above recipe, if you forget the rune it will uptier the base item but it won't upgrade the affixes.

Cube doesn't do a thing with the random rune in there. When one removes the rune the re-roll up a tier happens and I believe affixes go up as well.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
One of the recent patches removed the rune from the recipe. Just a crystal is needed now.
deftwitch
Imp
5 | 0
ok cool... and thanks!
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
MagnuS wrote:I would say you can get a good grasp on the build even if the guide is outdated. You'll need only to make some adjustments as putting more points into Solar Flare and keeping in mind the new itens as SSU Flail. Also looks like Hadriel set will be a good midgame alternative.

I'm a holy caster and trying to figure out what the extra points to solar flare will do, forgive my lack of being able to figure it out! ^_^
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Early to mid game putting more point into Solar Flare is an option. End game is one point cause you have better skills to spend your points.
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Oooohh, I dumped points into on my lvl 137 caster and couldn't see why, I thought there was so hidden innate bonus lol!
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
It's only the duration bonus and dmg but solar flare isn't a reliable source of damage.
Igneus
Prowler
19 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
1.7 Update:
- Added Summon Paladin guide for early game, removed Holy Caster from early game.
- Updated Holy Caster end game gearing section.
- A lot of other little changes.

To do:
- Spell Focus section.
- Mercenary guides for each Summon and Holy Caster.
- Cry.

Gonna work on the last task on the to do list first, ty all.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
After reaching lvl 125+ as holy caster, is cataclysm your main farming spell with Wyrms being used for bosses?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Hello there, I found this summoner build quite interesting, and registered so I could ask you a few questions about it

Can it still compete at lvl 120+ content ? It is quite hard to survive in duncraig for example.
I also don't know what to socket my gear with, seems nothing does benefits summoners without raising the level of honorifics too much :S
ty for helping a noob lol