What oskills should I be looking out for?

Discuss Median XL!
raijint94
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hey guys, I'm reaching mid to end game and I'm starting to see a lot of emphasis on oskills in guides/built. I've searched many places but there aren't seems to be any a thread/wiki that list all the oskills in this game and which one you should look out for to what built. Is there any comprehensive info site that you can let me know I'd really appreciate it.

My current 2 char is melee sorceress and elemental melee assassin. Any oskills suggestion is appreciated. Thank you.
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Getting orb of annihilation on a necro wand can be a good build starter. You really cant gear for it until 105 at the earliest but once you get it going it clears all ubers up to the 130 mark with relative ease. It's my favorite league starter and MF character that can be all SSF if you don't want to trade.
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3
For sin look at this showcase:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50393
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why would you need oskills for those two? Maybe Whirlpool for the sorc.
raijint94
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Jampula wrote:Why would you need oskills for those two? Maybe Whirlpool for the sorc.

I'll remember that thanks.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sorc doesn't really have a lot of options when it comes to melee oksills.
> Whirlpool = classic oskill, but I haven't tried it since Sorc's Phys damage overhaul many patches ago.
> Charged Strike = good for certain things. Could possibly be a main skill.
> Spiral Dance = became popular with a lot of ppl after the damage boost.
> Gorefest = not sure if anyone has really made it work well, but I ended up using it against Xazax to test something.
> Parasite = something I've been toying around with. Terrible against single targets, but could be a decent farming skill.