Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DiabloDwarf wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:When do the various tiers drop? I'm in early Act 2 with my bowazon. Edit: where can I find the most recent pre-Sigma version of the mod for D2SE with PlugY? And an offline version of the full documentation for it as well?

I still haven't received answers to these questions. Thanks.

Normal drops t2, maybe t3 of some low bases at the very end, nightmare drops everything, even sacreds start dropping early act 2.
Why would you play any version before sigma? They are garbage, compared to sigma.

I want PlugY. I like to keep things, and it's killing me having to sell rares and jewels because I have only one stash page.

Nothing is worth keeping at low lvls. If you want to use stash tabs, use offline tools. It is basically the same thing as plugy, just outside of the game.
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Hi, I have some questions about Screaming Eagle:
1/Is it correct that I can only benefit from the extra damage if I have a source of the damages (fire, ice, light and magic)?
2/Does element pierce work with bonus element damage from the skill?
3/Do all hits from multi-hit skill benefit from the bonus damage (stormblast for example)?
4/Do element skills and magic skills benefit from the extra damage (for example, can each hit of flamestrike benefit the bonus fire damage from the skill?)
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:Hi, I have some questions about Screaming Eagle:
1/Is it correct that I can only benefit from the extra damage if I have a source of the damages (fire, ice, light and magic)?
3/Do all hits from multi-hit skill benefit from the bonus damage (stormblast for example)?
4/Do element skills and magic skills benefit from the extra damage (for example, can each hit of flamestrike benefit the bonus fire damage from the skill?)

The answer to all questions is yes
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Diaco wrote:

Thanks. And this apply to mers and minions as well, right (I have seen my mers kill a lot faster when they have element source, but not sure about minions)?
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Somebody remind me what items are available on TSW that aren't on SP.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:Somebody remind me what items are available on TSW that aren't on SP.

there are no MP only drops anymore, not for a few years
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Thanks. And this apply to mers and minions as well, right (I have seen my mers kill a lot faster when they have element source, but not sure about minions)?

Yes. The debuff is applied to the enemy itself, so the source of the damage is irrelevant.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I want to stream on Twitch. How do I do that? What's the best setup that will allow folks to hear gameplay but not me?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I remember seeing a list somewhere on this forum that tells about how much damage monsters do with auto attacks in the respective difficulty. I think it was something like 10-500 in normal difficulty. Does anyone remember or know how much physical damage enemies do in hell difficulty, especially ubers?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Who can help me answer the assassin's question. :?: thank you very much
1.Do elemental claw assassins have more damage than physical claw assassins?
2.Is this
Twin Terrors
Twin Terrors
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (100 - 174) to (164 - 260)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
While Dual Wielding This Weapon:
+100% Noctule Projectiles
Adds (10 to 60)-(70 to 140) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
Elemental Resists +(10 to 25)%
Socketed (3)
weapon very powerful? Under what circumstances or to what boss role?