Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank man. Want to note that there is another better options on arrow quiver: rare Cyro Beam proc quiver and Kingsport's Signals. Both have good procs and good stats in it. I did use Bag of trick just because of the randomness.

As for merc, the best one would be act 1 Priestess merc cuz her Vindicate's healing is too great. Farm a xis and make rw Icebreaker on reflex bow for her then gear the rest with % dex stuff and she will be immortal. With this merc you can reach 4 mins fauzt and still have nice mf (400ish).
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Pinball wrote:Thank man. Want to note that there is another better options on arrow quiver: rare Cyro Beam proc quiver and Kingsport's Signals. Both have good procs and good stats in it. I did use Bag of trick just because of the randomness.

As for merc, the best one would be act 1 Priestess merc cuz her Vindicate's healing is too great. Farm a xis and make rw Icebreaker on reflex bow for her then gear the rest with % dex stuff and she will be immortal. With this merc you can reach 4 mins fauzt and still have nice mf (400ish).

Oh nice, btw. What was your dmg in the vid with steady aim and so on
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:As for merc, the best one would be act 1 Priestess merc cuz her Vindicate's healing is too great. Farm a xis and make rw Icebreaker on reflex bow for her then gear the rest with % dex stuff and she will be immortal. With this merc you can reach 4 mins fauzt and still have nice mf (400ish).

The problem is, you and merc are competing for the same crafted jewels and everyone knows how rare are combinations of desired max attributes. But luckily, its a matter of luck ( LOL) and persistence.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jovoman wrote:
Pinball wrote:Thank man. Want to note that there is another better options on arrow quiver: rare Cyro Beam proc quiver and Kingsport's Signals. Both have good procs and good stats in it. I did use Bag of trick just because of the randomness.

Oh nice, btw. What was your dmg in the vid with steady aim and so on

In that video i havent even maxed sigs yet. Today ive got enough 400 sigs and my Steady Shot is nearly 20k and you can farm fauzt with just it, no need to switch to Cascade anymore since you almost 1 shot shit. Farming time this time is 4 mins with same gear.

Ruubel wrote:
Pinball wrote:As for merc, the best one would be act 1 Priestess merc cuz her Vindicate's healing is too great. Farm a xis and make rw Icebreaker on reflex bow for her then gear the rest with % dex stuff and she will be immortal. With this merc you can reach 4 mins fauzt and still have nice mf (400ish).

The problem is, you and merc are competing for the same crafted jewels and everyone knows how rare are combinations of desired max attributes. But luckily, its a matter of luck ( LOL) and persistence.

For IED build and merc you dont need jewel to be powerful. Gem with 5% main stat is much more better unless you're a caster. In my video I havent even tried merc cuz he was naked with just only Venomsting for the lul proc.
Lookadrood
Cultist
24 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what jewls should i be crafting?
kmhs0422
Djinn
535 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:I have tested bow druid with Void Infused and made this video

Its not about leveling stage. Just a small showcase vid for you guys who wonder how bow druid is at later.

Gear in video and skill plain in description.

I saw bo druid.
I'm looking for a skill build.
I'm not good at English, so I'm asking you shortly.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Anybody got a guide on skilling bow druid?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
patrick_pkl wrote:Anybody got a guide on skilling bow druid?

max entire hunter tree
max barkskin
4 point in symbiosis
1 point vine for phys/1 point surv instinct for ele
rest harvesters
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Someone actually should even make atleast a miniguide for bow-druid, winkwink to Wulf or Pinball. :D

Most people said that the upgrades to druid were "too hard" or weak, maybe they miss fingers or something, But I leveled that beast to end-hell in a second with just basic gear, now the real game begins. And after seing Pinballs video I really have high hopes for it.

I do see some nerfs coming in the future, but I also hope some changes for the bear companion, I mean she (my bear is a she ;) ) can tank like crazy but I would like to see of that Heart of the Pack more. As druid got faster it is just too slow to keep if leveling or farming.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I'm working on a full guide. Will probably be very close to posting when these get to laz