SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
what mercenary good for this build? thank you
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
None or A2 Shapeshifter/Blood Mage.
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
Jampula wrote:None or A2 Shapeshifter/Blood Mage.

thank you for the reply and what act is A2 Shapeshifter/Blood Mage meercenary?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
j3r3my wrote:what mercenary good for this build? thank you

abjurer for faster lvl 140 fauzt runs / necrolyte for labs is what I would do. But I haven't jumped into labs yet, so I don't speak from experience.
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
As soon as you hit lvl 65, equip Siegfried ("Jah" in 1os Einherjar). Gamble → Renewal → Jewel. (what is 1os Einherjar?) any picture of it? any reply is much appreciated thank you
Edited by j3r3my 3 years.
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
Wulf wrote:
j3r3my wrote:what mercenary good for this build? thank you

abjurer for faster lvl 140 fauzt runs / necrolyte for labs is what I would do. But I haven't jumped into labs yet, so I don't speak from experience.

thank you so much
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
j3r3my wrote:As soon as you hit lvl 65, equip Siegfried ("Jah" in 1os Einherjar). Gamble → Renewal → Jewel. (what is 1os Einherjar?) any picture of it? any reply is much appreciated thank you

Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
Runeword Level: 68
3% Chance to cast level 5 Vanquish on Kill
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(72 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
is a runeword. Jah rune is required lvl 65 to equip, so the idea is to keep an eye out for a jah rune (or above since you can cube to reach lower runes) and as soon as you reach lvl 65, you make and equip the helm.

You can gamble an Einherjar helm from a vendor, then turn it white by cubing it with oil of renewal. If it already has sockets, you do not need to cube with a jewel (cubing a white item + x jewels = turns the item grey with x open sockets). Make sure to fill the sockets with jewels (not runes or gems, jewels) before you put the jah rune in. jah should be in the last open socket.
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
Wulf wrote:
j3r3my wrote:As soon as you hit lvl 65, equip Siegfried ("Jah" in 1os Einherjar). Gamble → Renewal → Jewel. (what is 1os Einherjar?) any picture of it? any reply is much appreciated thank you

Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
Runeword Level: 68
3% Chance to cast level 5 Vanquish on Kill
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(72 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
is a runeword. Jah rune is required lvl 65 to equip, so the idea is to keep an eye out for a jah rune (or above since you can cube to reach lower runes) and as soon as you reach lvl 65, you make and equip the helm.

You can gamble an Einherjar helm from a vendor, then turn it white by cubing it with oil of renewal. If it already has sockets, you do not need to cube with a jewel (cubing a white item + x jewels = turns the item grey with x open sockets). Make sure to fill the sockets with jewels (not runes or gems, jewels) before you put the jah rune in. jah should be in the last open socket.

thank you so much for the information, this helps a lot
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
what "@res" means in this guide?, its not listed in the abbreviation. Thank you
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
j3r3my wrote:what "@res" means in this guide?, its not listed in the abbreviation. Thank you

resistances.