Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ldsnus
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here comes the newbiest question of all times.

I miss the old Paladin shield look (Silver with a Cross in it), is there any way to get it here?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ldsnus wrote:Here comes the newbiest question of all times.

I miss the old Paladin shield look (Silver with a Cross in it), is there any way to get it here?

You can get it from having Solar Flare active in the Holy tree.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Where's the best place/rift to farm for SSUs? Duncraig?

Also does, kurast3k drop ALL sets? (apart from the Oskill sets)

Thanks!
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Question: I can't pick Tainted blood on my UHM palla, is it that Grim presence prevent me for picking it ? TB is a spell(buff) so it should not be locked out for me.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
hellgrind wrote:Question: I can't pick Tainted blood on my UHM palla, is it that Grim presence prevent me for picking it ? TB is a spell(buff) so it should not be locked out for me.

Its locked out.. read the skill tooltip.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So I just picked up some nice rare arrows. Is it possible to get a full quiver? i know with barrage, I'm not using arrows, but I'd still like to have a full quiver instead of 167 arrows.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:So I just picked up some nice rare arrows. Is it possible to get a full quiver? i know with barrage, I'm not using arrows, but I'd still like to have a full quiver instead of 167 arrows.

just repair at the shop...
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
More questions about Spearazon:
1.) Is Pouncezon still the main way ppl go, or is maining GH with Pounce only as a movement skill workable (b/c Im kinda thinking of doing that)?
2.) How much of a problem would staying healthy be if maining GH b/c of the 100% Phys to Magic conversion?
3.) Is it worth putting points into Takedown? Iirc, Spearazons already get tons of Defense, so I'm wondering if the %Def bonus would make a difference in the end, or if the AS bonus alone makes the skill worth investing in.
4.) Does Lioness' +100 Max Life per Base Point synergy with Curare amount to much--or at least enough to make it more worthwhile than Paragon?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Can any caster zon out there tell me what their %spell damage boost is from SoV and what level you have it? How many are hard points would be great too.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Semigloss wrote:Can any caster zon out there tell me what their %spell damage boost is from SoV and what level you have it? How many are hard points would be great too.

I played in the last season with bloodfire Zon, but I don't know how it works, the spell focus (which replace energy factor). I maxed this skill. But as I said, it was the previous patch, I don't know if the new system it worth or not. But I think you can easily max. At least for early/mid game. It depends for your build.