My journeys through this mod, SP and MP

Discuss Median XL!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
DiabloDwarf wrote:Now 6 uniques in Act 1 normal. This is normal? Is there a difference on TSW, because Carter there has only found maybe 2 and she's close to entering the Arcane Sanctuary, or does TSW RNG just not like me?

Lucky bastard. Iam so jelous.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Jampula wrote:Would someone lock this troll-topic?

I'm not trolling anybody.
Milkakuh02
Stone Warrior
32 | 9
Are people really that out of touch with "normal" players?

There are actually just people around, whose biggest "accomplishment" was to beat Baal on Diablo 2 in Normal difficulty after a long grind of many months.
And maybe, just mabye, this is what DiabloDwarf is?

Nonetheless this topic is pretty boring for people on this forum, because these are all veterans with thousands of hours into this game.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ElfenTaiga wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:Now 6 uniques in Act 1 normal. This is normal? Is there a difference on TSW, because Carter there has only found maybe 2 and she's close to entering the Arcane Sanctuary, or does TSW RNG just not like me?

Drop rates on single player are 3x iirc

No, it's 47x.
Don't ask for source, because there is none.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeahsper wrote:No, it's 47x.
Don't ask for source, because there is none.

That's strange, I heard it was over 9000... :twisted:

DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Is there any point to doing the Stony Tomb? Is my level 27 Bowazon going to get monkeystomped if I go in there?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DiabloDwarf wrote:Is there any point to doing the Stony Tomb? Is my level 27 Bowazon going to get monkeystomped if I go in there?

1) Not really.
2) No, why would it be much harder?
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
U haven't memorized where all the uber areas are yet, and I don't want to accidentally stumble into one. Also, has anyone considered balancing stat point allocations for the bowazon a bit more to allow for heavier armor? I know the defense thing makes it kinda meh, but I'm seeing heavy armors that have other useful bits besides defense that Carter can't use because I've dumped all of my stat points into dexterity.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:U haven't memorized where all the uber areas are yet, and I don't want to accidentally stumble into one. Also, has anyone considered balancing stat point allocations for the bowazon a bit more to allow for heavier armor? I know the defense thing makes it kinda meh, but I'm seeing heavy armors that have other useful bits besides defense that Carter can't use because I've dumped all of my stat points into dexterity.

Ubers are only accessible in hell difficulty... And also dying in this game has virtually no penalties so no biggie if you die (unless you are playing hardcore, which would be suicide unless you really know what you are doing).

You should put some stat points into strength, but as few as you can. Keep your eyes open for amulets/rings with +strength or +all attributes too
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Can I reallocate stat points using offlinet tools while the game is running, or do I have to exit out first?