Rend Bear Druid Guide??

Discuss Median XL!
HiCHRIIS
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hei guys ,

do anyone have a link or a good video for a " Rend Bear Druid " Build ? :)

I took a look here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921#LmaoWolfBad

But its no guide linked on it :3

nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy, I don't know if it's outdated, but this is one of the last guide I found for Sigma. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43245
HiCHRIIS
Destroyer
7 | 0
nemmate wrote:Hy, I don't know if it's outdated, but this is one of the last guide I found for Sigma. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43245

Nice thank you :)

i saw in a stream that the guy who played that bear rend kinda thing also spawnned tornados is from the gear he wears or a diffrent build :)?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Image I've seen floating around the discord. But basically how you should gear him for levelling and even some midgame. Everything is TUs unless otherwise noted like runewords.

IAS only matters in your weapon, so be sure to prioritize ias fillers/mos in that weapon.
HiCHRIIS
Destroyer
7 | 0
OrphineM wrote:Image

Image I've seen floating around the discord. But basically how you should gear him for levelling and even some midgame. Everything is TUs unless otherwise noted like runewords.

IAS only matters in your weapon, so be sure to prioritize ias fillers/mos in that weapon.

Thank you brother :)
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HiCHRIIS wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy, I don't know if it's outdated, but this is one of the last guide I found for Sigma. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43245

Nice thank you :)

i saw in a stream that the guy who played that bear rend kinda thing also spawnned tornados is from the gear he wears or a diffrent build :)?

The tornados are probably because he's using
Nimmenjuushin
Nimmenjuushin
War Axe (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (98 - 110) to (221 - 284)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
8% Chance to cast level 10 Claw Tornado on Striking
+(4 to 5) to Druid Skill Levels
+12% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
(151 to 175)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(101 to 150) to Maximum Damage
(8 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(115 to 140)% Enhanced Damage
(21 to 30)% to Strength
Requirements -20%
Socketed (6)
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
The Claw Tornado proc was nerfed from 3 tornadoes to only one, though. Still good, but not as crazy as before.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
tranvanhieu wrote:The Claw Tornado proc was nerfed from 3 tornadoes to only one, though. Still good, but not as crazy as before.

Toooooooooooooooo powerfulllllllllllllllllllll! Should be nerfed to 0 tornados
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Bliyadolubov wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:The Claw Tornado proc was nerfed from 3 tornadoes to only one, though. Still good, but not as crazy as before.

AFAIK, the culprit for this nerf was not BearDruid but Fortress Barbarian... Imagine 100 Fortress with max attack speed proccing these tornadoes...
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
tranvanhieu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

AFAIK, the culprit for this nerf was not BearDruid butrian Fortress Barba... Imagine 100 Fortress with max attack speed proccing these tornadoes...

Its not enough gamebreacking stuff for me, Fortress with that axe worked fine even on 2017, if it cause some lag or crash. That change didnt changed anything