DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
blithe
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
datdudejay wrote:
blithe wrote:Having some problem killing the bosses in labs, even on lower tiers like 4-5 (but in 3-4p games). Especially the assassin.

I do kill them, but it takes very long time even with 21k damage. Am I missing something?

assassin has massive avoid damage, your damage is good for sure but dont underestimate how much life boss mobs get with additional players.. Its alot regardless if t4-5 ect.

generally speaking assassin is just rough for this build, because you have to sit there and hold warcry and then the assassin will drop a trap underneath your character and it does alot of dmg if you are not moving around.

Id also imagine your max res is not that high yet aswell, rifts imo require 87+ max res, Idealy 90 max res. The elemental damage just keeps scaling insanely high and it will make everything crazy.

i saw you mention a spirit walker with eagle variant, it is true that you will get a decent chunk of pdr from eagle stance this way. I think its around 20% PDR with this setup but you actually will want the total defense in higher tier rifts. Necrobots are completely crazy and you probably want the defense from bear stance. The life regen you get from eagle stance has always felt really bad to me but feel free to try it out yourself.

Once this ladder goes to NL ill be mass updating my Rift section with brand new information / tips/tricks/ and video content, I just got burnt out this season rushing to update this guide for everyone since there was so many changes.

Well I barely take any damage from the assassin even if i tank everything. Problem is it takes a long time taking her down. I read somewhere that skipping the assassin is kinda standard in rifts?

Im at 90 res already with a 2mr viz amu and a lucky 4mr nats, didnt know defense worked vs necrobots? i thought it was melee only. And do u get -30 pr in the higher tiers? does that mean you need 80 in total?
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
blithe wrote:
datdudejay wrote:
blithe wrote:Having some problem killing the bosses in labs, even on lower tiers like 4-5 (but in 3-4p games). Especially the assassin.

I do kill them, but it takes very long time even with 21k damage. Am I missing something?

assassin has massive avoid damage, your damage is good for sure but dont underestimate how much life boss mobs get with additional players.. Its alot regardless if t4-5 ect.

generally speaking assassin is just rough for this build, because you have to sit there and hold warcry and then the assassin will drop a trap underneath your character and it does alot of dmg if you are not moving around.

Id also imagine your max res is not that high yet aswell, rifts imo require 87+ max res, Idealy 90 max res. The elemental damage just keeps scaling insanely high and it will make everything crazy.

i saw you mention a spirit walker with eagle variant, it is true that you will get a decent chunk of pdr from eagle stance this way. I think its around 20% PDR with this setup but you actually will want the total defense in higher tier rifts. Necrobots are completely crazy and you probably want the defense from bear stance. The life regen you get from eagle stance has always felt really bad to me but feel free to try it out yourself.

Once this ladder goes to NL ill be mass updating my Rift section with brand new information / tips/tricks/ and video content, I just got burnt out this season rushing to update this guide for everyone since there was so many changes.

Well I barely take any damage from the assassin even if i tank everything. Problem is it takes a long time taking her down. I read somewhere that skipping the assassin is kinda standard in rifts?

Im at 90 res already with a 2mr viz amu and a lucky 4mr nats, didnt know defense worked vs necrobots? i thought it was melee only. And do u get -30 pr in the higher tiers? does that mean you need 80 in total?

im not quite sure on the lower phy res that happens but i dont think its -30 by any means. From what i recall it was more like 10, have to do some research on that one for the exact number because i cant remember.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I’m still going to recommend everyone at least tries once in the upper labs, max out the essential WC trinity, Eagle Stance, 1pt Tgod and Immortal, and the rest into Runemaster. If you exercise caution with necrobots and tunnelers - dodging and switching to low lvl Bear Stance yo deal with them, it works out very well. I cleared lvl 13 labs for the first time this way, and lvl 12 is now about as easy as lvl 9 for me.
eric639
Pit Knight
117 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice guide sir,now i have some questions to ask plz:(all i need only considering LABS)
1,which trophy-sleep is suitable for WC in lab?still laz trophy?

2,which kind Corrupted Wormhole should i make?

3,The two Vessel relics,should i put them in main gears or in the swap buff-weapons?
xpucoo
Abomination
158 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What about a merc guide ? What merc to use and gear ?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'd say Priestess bitchie for that Vindicate regen. Either debuff setup for lab or full dmg for MF :D
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Good build for farming but sucks as a boss killer. For the farm of the same Fautz, there are builds that are much more efficient than this one. The only thing that some builds are inferior to is farming with 3 + PPL. The build turns out to be pretty bold, but ... For the player, I think the farming speed is more important than the character's fatness
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pooping in with some more feedback on the build!

The Clear Speed MF variant guide is so good, I absolutely love it. Just haulin cheeks through Fauntz with everything dying on 1 shout, 2 shouts for necrobots. Only thing I did different was I used Gothic Plate instead of Light Plate since it was buffed in 1.7 and has a very low movement penalty (2).

About my prior comments of using Eagle Stance instead of Bear Stance in labs... I have 350% mana regen from eagle stance, so +19 PR on
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
boots. With 6PR nebels and decent PR roll on Nat’s, I’m totalling 56 PR. It’s working out very well, even more so now I have Spirit Walker equipped. I’ve almost cleared lvl 14 twice now with no Periapts of Life, and no LAEK or UMOs on my swords. I’m next going to try the Viz-jun sleep charm to cap PR in the upper rifts and boost defense a bit.
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great guide. Well thought out min maxing options, especially the Mystic orbs and relics.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I decided to share my own Laz kill video!

► Show Spoiler

Not my cleanest kill, but what the heck. The idea with this build is to have very high Life + maxed out Eagle Stance, so that when the totems reduce health to 2% it is still a considerable amount and always regenerating quickly. I use all Enchanted crafted gear for Magic Res, to counter his Singularity spell. Adrenaline Rush and Gladiator's Dominance to make it easier to get away when necessary. Navigating VizJun would be easier with full gear swap, or using Runemaster ultimate, but this option is what works for me.

A lot of credit goes to Ratmslasher for the video he shared back on Page 7