Psionic Storm Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Does physical/magic +spell damage increase the damage of psionic storm ? I never quite understood that stat :)
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ethario wrote:Does physical/magic +spell damage increase the damage of psionic storm ? I never quite understood that stat :)

No. Only energy and +skills.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Diaco wrote:
Ethario wrote:Does physical/magic +spell damage increase the damage of psionic storm ? I never quite understood that stat :)

No. Only energy and +skills.

Thats what I thought but just making sure been a while since I played :bounce: . Thanks !
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Really cool build so far at lvl 128 now farming some duncraig with my eyes closed. Hoping I can do some of the extreme bosses soon that I never got to :)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ethario wrote:Really cool build so far at lvl 128 now farming some duncraig with my eyes closed. Hoping I can do some of the extreme bosses soon that I never got to :)

aggressive melee enemies suits for this playstyle, teganze so far is dissapointement - that prism cloak whatever with flat magic and ele dmg reductions - has practically no effect there, It's not a question for this build but overall, is that flat magic damage reduction even useful. Maybe at fautz?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
Ethario wrote:Really cool build so far at lvl 128 now farming some duncraig with my eyes closed. Hoping I can do some of the extreme bosses soon that I never got to :)

aggressive melee enemies suits for this playstyle, teganze so far is dissapointement - that prism cloak whatever with flat magic and ele dmg reductions - has practically no effect there, It's not a question for this build but overall, is that flat magic damage reduction even useful. Maybe at fautz?

Again teganze balls that do massive dmg in 1 hit no. Its good vs spells that hit many times like flamestrke balefire etc.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

Again teganze balls that do massive dmg in 1 hit no. Its good vs spells that hit many times like flamestrke balefire etc.

basically only kabraxis then.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ruubel wrote:
smartasss wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

Quov Tsin is basically free for Assassins thanks to this skill. Also in regards to Teganze, between the high avoid and having 85+ to all res except poison should make it pretty easy all in all. Maybe you are going in there with less than recommended resistances?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
smartasss wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

Quov Tsin is basically free for Assassins thanks to this skill. Also in regards to Teganze, between the high avoid and having 85+ to all res except poison should make it pretty easy all in all. Maybe you are going in there with less than recommended resistances?

yeah, thats correct my max res are "usual" 77ish ( with azmodan heart ćharm).
leexun
Stone Warrior
30 | 11
this build is devastation damage, the only pros is less defensive, rely on Avoid the most, and short AoE
Farming is quite fun, with "sudden death" combination skills: blink + Shadow Refugee + bloodbath + psionic storm
here is my build for faultz:
[Gear]
Universal Law
Crafted Erie boots/belt: good stats (+2ass)
helm: Royal cirlet

full Um rune
5xMO +5energy
rest: MO enough 86hit%, 86 block%

Amulet:Vizjerei's Necklace +20% e, 3skills (+1 skill from lucky oil, if you are lucky)
ring: rare + ene, Empyrian Band +5%stat, Empyrian Glory + 10% stat

[skill]
Smax: Psionic storm, max (or 28p) perfect being to get 60% Avoid (at level 140), Prismatic Cloak
20p Doom
multiple of 6p Pinnacle (need 24p at level 140)
1 Beacon
1 Shadow Refugee (for run speed)
19 Blink? eh ... here, this is the fact for farming. why do we need 19p? and why don't we choose Teleport?

Teleport skill is accquired at late game and not for combat.
Blink stuns AoE, 19p will reduce cooldown to 2s, stun length for over 2.5s, early game skill.

Farming skill combination:
Blink into the group of enemies, hit Shadow Refugee, hit BloodBath (you have 2.5s~ to do this combo, depend on blink, more skill, more stun length), cast Psionic. again and again

Psionic heals 10% max HP if you have at least 10% mana in pool, sounds like an exchange, and cost 500~ mana to cast.
with 85% regen and about 7k~ ene (late game) you almost get 1500 mana per sec (enough for the skill)
Forget about exchanging mana for HP, buff bloodbath (3% HP restore each skill, isn't it good?)

keep blinking and hit bloodbath every 10sec and shadow refugee every 15-20s
that's all
btw: I reached the 13th lab so far. Due to less defensive, this build need to be altered for further labs :D

[Charm]
any +stat (good stat of energy), + all skill
trophy: the sleep + Triunh (15% stat) BIS, any trophy +stat