Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
heamn wrote:i recall that i was totally lost when i use LL for the 1st time, specifically with narrow places like sewers, or large open space like the frozen tundra

It's one of the easiest builds ever, just stick to a wall on the side or use trees. The only hard area is arcane sanctum in A2 - or TA at the lightning boss.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Nitz wrote:
heamn wrote:i recall that i was totally lost when i use LL for the 1st time, specifically with narrow places like sewers, or large open space like the frozen tundra

It's one of the easiest builds ever, just stick to a wall on the side or use trees. The only hard area is arcane sanctum in A2 - or TA at the lightning boss.

i agree its very easy once you get a hang of it, just suggesting for that if it's not too much to ask for. ;)
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
can you play as this kind of character 0-90 or do we play as a nagsin until we get to lvl 90
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
robg1293 wrote:can you play as this kind of character 0-90 or do we play as a nagsin until we get to lvl 90

If you want to level with LL until you have phase bomb you will need to be able to deal a different damage type, like psionic storm/singularity.

Nagisin is incredibly strong while leveling up: Backstab makes you immortal while hitting, Barrier Strike has good crowd control and crucify is a great boss killer. These are all 1 pointers, focus on ways and perfect being. Twin Fang strike kills everything - but you need much energy, Chuck norris miniguide #20 "layana" gives you good pointers for the needed gear and play style.

And don't forget to uptier your weapon from time to time. (about all 10 levels)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Nitz wrote:
robg1293 wrote:can you play as this kind of character 0-90 or do we play as a nagsin until we get to lvl 90

If you want to level with LL until you have phase bomb you will need to be able to deal a different damage type, like psionic storm/singularity.

Nagisin is incredibly strong while leveling up: Backstab makes you immortal while hitting, Barrier Strike has good crowd control and crucify is a great boss killer. These are all 1 pointers, focus on ways and perfect being. Twin Fang strike kills everything - but you need much energy, Chuck norris miniguide #20 "layana" gives you good pointers for the needed gear and play style.

And don't forget to uptier your weapon from time to time. (about all 10 levels)
he might want to see the no.7 Kwentrith build instead Lanaya ; he doesn't need to go as a melee . it can deal good damage and have some reanimates / charmed monsters to tank .
► Show Spoiler
Edited by ChuckNoRis 7 years.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ranged sin have no balls.(obviusly) I want nagisin. Total glass cannon with op damage. Seems like nagisin have balls.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Glamdring26 wrote:Seems like nagisin have higher chances to get killed every 5 minutes
fixed
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
But playing her was fun.
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Will this build work fine for version XVc? No internets here so I play around with SP.
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
The guide is 5 days old...