Σ Goblin Season Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
This is all? D3 loot goblins? You guys can come up with more than that, right?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
It is strongly recommended to strengthen the melee Paladin
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Goodkidscc wrote:This is all? D3 loot goblins? You guys can come up with more than that, right?

What you mean with "more"?
1.8 it's an uplifting life-defining experience.
When you'll grow old and senile, the only thing you'll remember will be this. You'll just be sitting wherever screaming "UYYYYY" over and over...
You know what rhymes with "goblin"?
"BiS" does.
As the concept of mermaid evolved with Kevin Costner in Waterworld now D2 evolves like a tuck into an Optimus Prime.
After weeks of arousing work, the goblins are finally finished, for your pleasure too, yw.
"Why make this" you may ask with all your crazy talks? Well I wish I had an answer for you, but the luxury of free will was lost as soon as the project had begun.
There was no rebelling. Only goblins.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did someone say goblin?

Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IKR. No matter how hard the dev team has been working for the patch, people will always complain. They ask for 69 new features from other games every 3 months but never contribute or even donate shit. Very helpful.

1/ Play first week or dont play. Only meme-ing in forum/discord
2/ Never donate, contribute, give feedback
3/ Only complaining about how sucks new patch is
4/ Play first week or dont play.... REPEAT
Edited by Pinball 3 years.
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
RequiemLux wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:This is all? D3 loot goblins? You guys can come up with more than that, right?

What you mean with "more"?
1.8 it's an uplifting life-defining experience.
When you'll grow old and senile, the only thing you'll remember will be this. You'll just be sitting wherever screaming "UYYYYY" over and over...
You know what rhymes with "goblin"?
"BiS" does.
As the concept of mermaid evolved with Kevin Costner in Waterworld now D2 evolves like a tuck into an Optimus Prime.
After weeks of arousing work, the goblins are finally finished, for your pleasure too, yw.
"Why make this" you may ask with all your crazy talks? Well I wish I had an answer for you, but the luxury of free will was lost as soon as the project had begun.
There was no rebelling. Only goblins.

While I my brain fried around the halfway point of the paragraph I assume there will be more than just goblins. Usually another new skill or two and some balancing is done in each patch so... hope for the best :D
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To be honest, the update is gonna be great! No need for crazy changes - which in any case will happen soon with 2.0 (damn so hyped). Having some goblins roaming around can for sure bring something new and appealing on the table. Also, having the chance of creating a dedicated build with the new to-be-crafted staff sounds pretty amazing to me! As transitioning patch, it sounds perfect to me.. goblins will give the chance to everyone to have better loot and as result, the power level of last 1.x Sigma is gonna be absurd :))
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
cant wait to play it , will there anymore changelog publish before 2021.1.8 ?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lu18887 wrote:cant wait to play it , will there anymore changelog publish before 2021.1.8 ?

Yes, patch notes are always released like 2 days before patch.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:To be honest, the update is gonna be great! No need for crazy changes - which in any case will happen soon with 2.0 (damn so hyped). Having some goblins roaming around can for sure bring something new and appealing on the table. Also, having the chance of creating a dedicated build with the new to-be-crafted staff sounds pretty amazing to me! As transitioning patch, it sounds perfect to me.. goblins will give the chance to everyone to have better loot and as result, the power level of last 1.x Sigma is gonna be absurd :))

It reminds to me that presigma patch : IIRC there were seasonal runewords, OP as hell and players had tons of fun, especially those who cant afford to or do not want to buy expensive endgame materials at the market.