Rust Claw
86 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hello all :) I'm struggling playing this game for more than 1h+ cause of pains in my lower arm when holding left click to move.

I have tried to fix it by using autohotkey script to move/attack with W or keyboard but haven't found one that works well. Anyone know if there is a way to make this happend? Would really make my day!
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Get into settings and toggle w/r to space. Make a Character with good movement speed , amazon preferely and then just play! I have pains aswell due to carpal. So amazon bow is the only one i can play now.
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
iirc they removed run/ walk toggle in sigma/ it is said they were willing to educate human beings unaware of existance mechanics in the game/ .
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Darkstorn wrote:iirc they removed run/ walk toggle in sigma/ it is said they were willing to educate human beings unaware of existance mechanics in the game/ .

What are you talking about, did you played a game?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Darkstorn wrote:iirc they removed run/ walk toggle in sigma/ it is said they were willing to educate human beings unaware of existance mechanics in the game/ .

When you are running, the defense = 0 and your block chance is decresed to 1/3rd of what it is supposed to be (or by 1/3rd). Making you not run by default helps you with ur defences
SteelWings
Sasquatch
67 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Zartok wrote:I have tried to fix it by using autohotkey script to move/attack with W or keyboard but haven't found one that works well.

As far as I know there is no way to bind actions (skills, movement, right/left click) to keyboard as of now. 1.8 patch is coming soon, perhaps there are some new features, including this one? :o
Dirron
Fallen
1 | 0
I would also love this feature! I think Grim Dawn has a dedicated movement button that you can set in the options and it really saved my index finger joints.
Zartok
Rust Claw
86 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SteelWings wrote:
Zartok wrote:I have tried to fix it by using autohotkey script to move/attack with W or keyboard but haven't found one that works well.

As far as I know there is no way to bind actions (skills, movement, right/left click) to keyboard as of now. 1.8 patch is coming soon, perhaps there are some new features, including this one? :o

Yeah :) As for now we have to emulate the left click on the mouse on the keyboard. Which is why I mentioned autohotkey :) So that when I click W it sends the input mouse left-click. But this has many flaws and bugs out quite a bit ^^
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
masochista wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

When you are running, the defense = 0 and your block chance is decresed to 1/3rd of what it is supposed to be (or by 1/3rd). Making you not run by default helps you with ur defences

But I still don't understand if it is best to use the sliding button or not.
I see that most videos players do with running enabled. So I think it would be the best? Or not?
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
jmarr wrote:
masochista wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

But I still don't understand if it is best to use the sliding button or not.
I see that most videos players do with running enabled. So I think it would be the best? Or not?

As I said, MXL is somehow a state of mind. Feel welcome to.