When are barrels being fixed??

Discuss Median XL!
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The offscreen invis barrels are still the most imbalanced thing in this game. Tired of not being able to play with my group past 120 because of them. Can you either fix them or replace them with something equally powerful (but not retardedly broken)?

Since many of you seem inept and illiterate, I've changed the title from "nerfed" to "fixed".
Edited by Milkshake 3 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am sorry that the 20+ years old engine is an inconvenience for you. Don't be a baby. The damage was already nerf'd to infinity so it doesn't one shot most mid-game characters.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Wotan wrote:I am sorry that the 20+ years old engine is an inconvenience for you. Don't be a baby. The damage was already nerf'd to infinity so it doesn't one shot most mid-game characters.

Solid reply addressing any issues (:
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just sacrifice some damage to reach 10k+hp and you're good. Also, you are not supposed to have an easy time at Dunc as a fresh 120
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Diaco wrote:Just sacrifice some damage to reach 10k+hp and you're good. Also, you are not supposed to have an easy time at Dunc as a fresh 120

Again not addressing a bug that makes multiplayer Duncraig practically impossible (inb4 someone doesn't know what the word "practically" means).
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Damage on the barrels has already been nerfed after being a 1hko for a very long time, I wouldn't expect it to get nerfed again. It's unfriendly for MP and always has been that way and no amount of forum threads is going to make them suddenly change it.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
There will be no scenario in which they nerf the barrel throw distance and someone doesnt get hit by an invisible barrel if you don't stick together. Even if they make the throw distance 5 yards, if you skulk around like headless chickens going offscreen, you will still die off invisible barrels. I've been farming duncraing in groups for years including when barrels were 1hko. If you stick together and don't go out of the screen, you will not die of invisible barrels. Simple as.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
*me stupid*
Edited by Istaryu 3 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
It really is hella annoying. Develop a rhythm where you evade potential barrels before they go off.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Graphically there is a way to make them more distinguishable from the environment, but that again wont prevent them from being invisible when you go offscreen. I think this goes for every single "delayed" spell in the game.