Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just get more damage so you dont have to run when you teleport.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You have to get used to that. Everything does a lot of damage, and will kill you usually in a matter of a second if you let them. The answer usually is killspeed and some sort of sustain. Hammerzon can just facetank them with the combination of tankyness and big life leech. Kill them fast and get out of the barrels. The level is designed this way so you cant just faceroll it.
Lobsteragent
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It is also recommended to do all the 105, 110 and 115 ubers before you go into Duncraig if its your first time around. This is because i see you are missing 7 charms that you normally would have going into Duncraig.
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Istaryu wrote: Hammerzon can just facetank them with the combination of tankyness and big life leech. Kill them fast and get out of the barrels. The level is designed this way so you cant just faceroll it.

Need more charms for sure. Thundercrack melee not really good- skill needs +attack speed, +faster block rate, +faster hit recovery +Thundercrack misses many times.
Magnetic filed + Hammer of zerae is classic one, both spells. 80%faster cast rate for mid game - ok.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So I'm entering the secret part of Duncraig correctly? I noticed there were guys in a cave and teleported into the cave and then it started - me dying. Then noticed there were even more guys right of the cave - yes I cleared that cave. I didn't try hit the wall, I'm going to hit the wall the fire points to in Duncraig. I thought the wall was one that falls away like some of the secret walls in Diablo 2 LoD. I'm not saying this is a bad MOD, it's the ONLY mod. It's EXCELLENT and AMAZING. Am I entering the secret area of Duncraig correctly, please let me know. Will work on those charms. Was exploring and choosing places at random. Duncraig was okay until I found the secret area. Also, is there anyway to push up your Magic Resistance. Haven't noticed and because there's no bestiary there is no way to know what type of damage monsters do. :shock:
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Oh, on a different note, I've contacted Matt Uelmen to ask him if he has any Diablo type music in his "basement" so to speak. Waiting for him to respond to me again, then I'm going to contact Blizzard and try get permission to use the Diablo II out takes - which are NOT in the .MPQ files, I checked - in Median XL. Will be nice if there was new an exciting Diablo style music just for the mod!

This is a OverClocked Remix of a Diablo song, not as good as Diablo, but maybe we can have a competition on ocremix.org. All there music is copyright free - but need the author's permission, which shouldn't be too hard to get.

Here are the outtakes music for those who haven't listened to them:
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
budda wrote:
Istaryu wrote: Hammerzon can just facetank them with the combination of tankyness and big life leech. Kill them fast and get out of the barrels. The level is designed this way so you cant just faceroll it.

Need more charms for sure. Thundercrack melee not really good- skill needs +attack speed, +faster block rate, +faster hit recovery +Thundercrack misses many times.
Magnetic filed + Hammer of zerae is classic one, both spells. 80%faster cast rate for mid game - ok.

Holy hell budda, I didn't realize how potent "Magnetic field" is. I'm using that and "Hammer of Zerae" and wiping things out much faster! :)
BulkBogan
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
My tip learn to watch for barrels and don't stay in one spot for too long. And get some sort of life leech or on striking depending on what u are. Just learn in player 1 get used to it. U will be fine.
jesper54321
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so i just started a necro, to try out some skills, on sp, but the first thing i found was that the necro starter skill requires 27 mana and the necro starts with 25 lol idk how this is effective :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
jesper54321 wrote:Image
so i just started a necro, to try out some skills, on sp, but the first thing i found was that the necro starter skill requires 27 mana and the necro starts with 25 lol idk how this is effective :stuck_out_tongue:

You can't use it at level 1 anyway.