SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Hi guys, I dont understand how to make a 22speed charm with wormhole, first time I beat Lucion.
What I understand is that i must collect several cycles, cube them with corrupted wormhole because they are actually stacking ?

I you guys can explain a little bit further would really be appreciate !
willi1602
Jungle Hunter
25 | 4
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oripeaux wrote:Hi guys, I dont understand how to make a 22speed charm with wormhole, first time I beat Lucion.
What I understand is that i must collect several cycles, cube them with corrupted wormhole because they are actually stacking ?

I you guys can explain a little bit further would really be appreciate !

yup, every cycle you cube on top of the wormhole stacks

so 2x 3% cycles = 6%
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Okay i got it, so 22speed means stacking 3 * 8% combat speed charm right ?
About +1 ama skill, is it worth to stack it since we are loosing stats ?
And is there a perfect corrupted wormhole for amazon ?

Another question about bow crafting :

When Wulf says that ed and max dmg roll together every 25 full shrines, its just a probability right ? I mean do i have to dump every shrine in that bow (like 25 full shrines), then try with intimidating and it will works 100% ? I mean I tried for now at least 15 full intimidating shrines, the max I had was 150 max dmg with 200% ed (for now i switched to pantheon full set, it seems better atm)

thx :)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Oripeaux wrote:Okay i got it, so 22speed means stacking 3 * 8% combat speed charm right ?
About +1 ama skill, is it worth to stack it since we are loosing stats ?
And is there a perfect corrupted wormhole for amazon ?

Another question about bow crafting :

When Wulf says that ed and max dmg roll together every 25 full shrines, its just a probability right ? I mean do i have to dump every shrine in that bow (like 25 full shrines), then try with intimidating and it will works 100% ? I mean I tried for now at least 15 full intimidating shrines, the max I had was 150 max dmg with 200% ed (for now i switched to pantheon full set, it seems better atm)

thx :)

+zon skills doesnt help bowzon much. stay away.

perf corrupted doesnt really exist. you can get low-mid-high rolls but it will never be 100% perf. I just used a 22 combat speeds with dex leftover in single player. online, you dont need the speeds so you can just use a full dex one. upgrade your charm with dex and str if youre lazy and want to halve your grinding time.

full 25 shrines is a probability, not 100% chance. 300 max dmg is a very rare affix, rarer still when it has to spawn alongside 200ed.
Edited by Wulf 3 years.
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
So what is the best strategy ? Keep trying only with intimidating, or trying with all the shrines like you said in the crafting guide ?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Oripeaux wrote:So what is the best strategy ? Keep trying only with intimidating, or trying with all the shrines like you said in the crafting guide ?

use all shrines. there is nothing else to spend them on anyways. might as well fish for a better bow instead of leaving them on the ground untouched.
nick1942
Invader
9 | 0
Question about bow crafting :

I use all my shrines to craft my bow look like thisImage

how about this bow?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
nick1942 wrote:Question about bow crafting :
I use all my shrines to craft my bow look like this
how about this bow?

I would say its not good enough. aim for 165ed and 260dmg at minimum. i put some good/bad examples for unsure players:

DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
There has got to be some way to further reduce the amount of damage I'm taking from monsters. My resists are maxed for my level (81), I've got just a bit over 2500 life, but monsters in Nightmare Arcane Sanctuary and the Tomb of Tal Rasha are using me for a training dummy.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
DiabloDwarf wrote:There has got to be some way to further reduce the amount of damage I'm taking from monsters. My resists are maxed for my level (81), I've got just a bit over 2500 life, but monsters in Nightmare Arcane Sanctuary and the Tomb of Tal Rasha are using me for a training dummy.

link me your notarmory