Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
JonAC
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
the set bonus from Curse of the Zakarum (Zakarum Set) is breaking all orange text bonuses. It only breaks when you put enough pieces for wolf stance. Is it possible that since its not the castable buff its causing problems and making it break? I dont even want the wolfstance perk from the 4 piece set.
lyhao
Banned
30 | 0
Game crashed when picking Ring of pride
Fricc
Abomination
147 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey,

New goblin scroll, Hellfire aura is killing Dark pact helm bonus. I get Bloodbath effect for 2-3 sec when equipping the item, but then it is gone and I have only Hellfire aura.

Not sure if this is intended behaviour but in case it is, there should be a side note for the enchant.

PS : Added on Github, ref : #38

Is it possible to at least get down that scroll from the helm so that I can use it or they are going to trash and that's it ? It is not even working with manually applied Bloodbath as the effect is also gone in 2-3 secs.

Cheers
Edited by Fricc 3 years.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fricc wrote:Hey,

New goblin scroll, Hellfire aura is killing Dark pact helm bonus. I get Bloodbath effect for 2-3 sec when equipping the item, but then it is gone and I have only Hellfire aura.

Not sure if this is intended behaviour but in case it is, there should be a side note for the enchant.

Cheers

Same as ecstatic frenzy is killing Deathlord and dark pact buffs
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Spearzon's skill Hyena strike's healing orbs are still bugged like they were since the very creation of the skill. You go through them and half of the time they do not give you the regeneration. I don't know if its some texture bug, but hopefully it gets some rework.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sorc Uber-skill Witch Blood doesn't increase spell damage of the new rainbow skill. I understand why from a game-mechanics perspective, but it definitely should boost it.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:Sorc Uber-skill Witch Blood doesn't increase spell damage of the new rainbow skill. I understand why from a game-mechanics perspective, but it definitely should boost it.

That would be op because that is a multiplier to spell damage and not additive , it will mean to increase the dmg by 1.5x while other classes will not have this feature .
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
morphed wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Sorc Uber-skill Witch Blood doesn't increase spell damage of the new rainbow skill. I understand why from a game-mechanics perspective, but it definitely should boost it.

That would be op because that is a multiplier to spell damage and not additive , it will mean to increase the dmg by 1.5x while other classes will not have this feature .

Does this make much difference from any other spell? Plus Sorc gets basically zero spell scaling in her skill trees so this seems totally fair imo.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:
morphed wrote:

Does this make much difference from any other spell? Plus Sorc gets basically zero spell scaling in her skill trees so this seems totally fair imo.

Well first of all sorc has the raven buff , you can get 14 all skills and 300 spell focus out of it + energy and cast rate , this is equivalent to about 200% spell dmg if not more , and Witch blood passive , if you have 500 spell dmg for example that passive alone will make it 1250 total fot sorc spells , you can get something like 800-900 spell dmg very endgame , now imagine if that was for all spells , imagine a trinity beam sorc for example 800%+ 1200% spell dmg from witchblood , 2k% spell dmg that would be op ,
Boban
Sasquatch
62 | 3
I think Witch Blood, being elemental spell dmg boost grants it for fire/cold/light and poison. And poison spell dmg reduces overall dmg from rainbow skill, while other elements increase it, so bonus and malus nullify each other. It is exactly like %spell dmg works on rainbow skill - it does not work at all. You can check it for example on TU Sash (Moonwrap) - item does nothing in terms of dmg.