Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Talic wrote:"Item granted skill" - hm, interesting, don't have any.

But I just remembered what my real problem with defense is...at the end I confused myself, it is morning. :mrotate:

Sometimes when I end out of reach from my wolves, sth goes wrong with the Spirit guide and then I need to re summon my wolf companion for the spirit guide to work properly again.

Will check more about this. ;-|

You probably just stepped outside of the aura range. You should get the bonus back when you are near a wolf again
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
In 1.8 the waypoint activation sounds are not being played anymore when you try to activate the waypoint by walking over it/clicking on it the first time.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:
Talic wrote:"Item granted skill" - hm, interesting, don't have any.

But I just remembered what my real problem with defense is...at the end I confused myself, it is morning. :mrotate:

Sometimes when I end out of reach from my wolves, sth goes wrong with the Spirit guide and then I need to re summon my wolf companion for the spirit guide to work properly again.

Will check more about this. ;-|

You probably just stepped outside of the aura range. You should get the bonus back when you are near a wolf again

That's the thing, when I am near my wolves again sometimes I don't get my bonus back.

As I said, it is still morning, let me check carefully.

EDIT: well, it seems that everything works fine, it seems when I level up I need to re summon my wolves but that is it, it is ok. :P
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mercernaries cannot use more than 1 aura at the time.

Using
Khazra Plate
Khazra Plate
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8603 - 9489) to (10651 - 11748)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura
+60% Damage to Demons
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
10% Deadly Strike
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
Requirements +200%
Socketed (6)
and 3-piece
Curse of the Zakarum
Curse of the Zakarum
(Zakarum Set)

Bremm's Retribution
Wyand's Perfidy
Geleb's Greed
Maffer's Frenzy

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Fire Resist +4%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
70% Attack Speed
40% Movement Speed
70% Hit Recovery
(40 to 70)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +20%

Set Bonus with complete set:
+2 to All Skills
+84 Fire Damage
+50% to Fire Spell Damage
-60% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+3 to Path of Flames
+75 to all Attributes

turns off Demonblood aura. I also attempted using
Relic (Wolf Stance)
in conjunction with
Khazra Plate
Khazra Plate
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8603 - 9489) to (10651 - 11748)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura
+60% Damage to Demons
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
10% Deadly Strike
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Vitality
Physical Resist 10%
Requirements +200%
Socketed (6)
but same issue.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Taem wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:Suggestion:

Treasure Goblins are fun as hell and a great addition to the loot mechanic in MXL. I know they were intended to be temporary for 1.8 but they really should be implemented in the game permanently. That is all.

I haven't played MXL in years, and while I agree that they make a fantastic addition to this season, I disagree in that they add so much adtl loot, that it will shorten the season tremendously. What I'd like to see is a scaling system, where players in the ladder lead will NEVER see goblins, but players on the low-end of the ladder will see frequent goblins, getting more sparse the higher up the ladder you get until... no more goblins when you've reached the top.

I get what you're saying. If they are kept in their current state, they might be OP. However, if they could be tuned down to the point where they are fun to come across as you're always guaranteed to get something potentially useful but you are also not swimming in gear by like week 2 of the ladder, that'd be awesome.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
PizzaGater wrote:not rewarding the people who spent the most time in the mod...

I assume you are referring to the players, correct? And you are suggesting that the players who spend the most time playing (on realms) this game are also the highest donators on Patreon? Somehow I doubt that, but opinions are like assholes anyway.

Also, what exactly is your point here? When the "gift box" was removed, was there a mass exodus of long-term players? When SB and crew reduced all damage by 50% and each successive ladder season we saw more and more nerfs to "balance" the game, did everyone up and quit? Grow some balls fanboy and realize I'm talking about a potential to balance the game by making it rewarding to your average player, not power gamer, which ironically I think actually encompasses a larger player base than the power players who honestly don't need goblins to succeed anyway. The player who would benefit the most from them would receive them, and those who did not need them would not. It's a pretty simple concept, maybe too much for you to comprehend.

PizzaGater wrote:Sounds like a brillant idea if you have some more of such please post them in a propre thread will get you admins power in no time bro.

brill[i]ant <--- has an "i" in it. propre[r] <--- has an "r" in it. Anyway, learn to give some positive and creative criticism in the future. The topic was "how to include goblins in future patches", not "how to whine about potential uses for goblins like a little bitch". Remember, always attack the subject, not the poster and if you do, expect retribution.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dominos9189 wrote:
Taem wrote:

Treasure Goblins are fun as hell and a great addition to the loot mechanic in MXL. I know they were intended to be temporary for 1.8 but they really should be implemented in the game permanently. That is all.

I haven't played MXL in years, and while I agree that they make a fantastic addition to this season, I disagree in that they add so much adtl loot, that it will shorten the season tremendously. What I'd like to see is a scaling system, where players in the ladder lead will NEVER see goblins, but players on the low-end of the ladder will see frequent goblins, getting more sparse the higher up the ladder you get until... no more goblins when you've reached the top.

I get what you're saying. If they are kept in their current state, they might be OP. However, if they could be tuned down to the point where they are fun to come across as you're always guaranteed to get something potentially useful but you are also not swimming in gear by like week 2 of the ladder, that'd be awesome.

I like that idea. Truth be told, I don't think there would be any logical way to balance Goblins by player because you never know who is going to enter a game at any moment. Toning down the reward and lowering the frequency might be the best solution if Goblins were kept.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Game chrashed when my char was about to hit her (checking this):

► Show Spoiler

EDIT: It is also possible, if the crash was because of the monster, that crash was caused by monster from Upper Kurast, but couldn't see which one since I was just across in Kurast Bazaar.
Edited by Texalic 3 years.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Taem wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:not rewarding the people who spent the most time in the mod...

I assume you are referring to the players, correct? And you are suggesting that the players who spend the most time playing (on realms) this game are also the highest donators on Patreon? Somehow I doubt that, but opinions are like assholes anyway.

Also, what exactly is your point here? When the "gift box" was removed, was there a mass exodus of long-term players? When SB and crew reduced all damage by 50% and each successive ladder season we saw more and more nerfs to "balance" the game, did everyone up and quit? Grow some balls fanboy and realize I'm talking about a potential to balance the game by making it rewarding to your average player, not power gamer, which ironically I think actually encompasses a larger player base than the power players who honestly don't need goblins to succeed anyway. The player who would benefit the most from them would receive them, and those who did not need them would not. It's a pretty simple concept, maybe too much for you to comprehend.

PizzaGater wrote:Sounds like a brillant idea if you have some more of such please post them in a propre thread will get you admins power in no time bro.

brill[i]ant <--- has an "i" in it. propre[r] <--- has an "r" in it. Anyway, learn to give some positive and creative criticism in the future. The topic was "how to include goblins in future patches", not "how to whine about potential uses for goblins like a little bitch". Remember, always attack the subject, not the poster and if you do, expect retribution.

Nice rage essay lmao. You didnt need to reply to me. I stated my opinion on your idea and you didnt like it, got it chump.
Feel free to correct my spelling again.

And thats from someone who doesnt even play MXL since years, oh boy, how mad are you on a 1-10 scale haha
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PizzaGater wrote:
Taem wrote:

not rewarding the people who spent the most time in the mod, thus not rewarding the mod's team since their financial incomes is mostly coming from theses players.

MXL has 65 gameservers, most if which are paid. Also, they do this in their free time, they dont get paid for it. Do you really think they just put that money in their pocket lke its free money?