Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I can write .BAT file easily, but many people don’t know how. Thought it would be a handy feature.
I delete the maps often so that I can farm a map and can see where’s there are new monsters.
Leaving the maps, if you restart the game, the map shows you where you’ve been, and because it’s a big stage, you forget what you’ve explored or not.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Thanks for the EXCELLENT tool! :bounce:
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
bradsmithsite wrote:I can write .BAT file easily, but many people don’t know how. Thought it would be a handy feature.
I delete the maps often so that I can farm a map and can see where’s there are new monsters.
Leaving the maps, if you restart the game, the map shows you where you’ve been, and because it’s a big stage, you forget what you’ve explored or not.

If you create a game on tcp/ip it rerolls the maps every single time.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
otarU1921 wrote:
bradsmithsite wrote:I can write .BAT file easily, but many people don’t know how. Thought it would be a handy feature.

When you mule two instances, it rerolls, thanks, but many times when I'm playing to get elemental runes, I restart often and have to manually delete the map cache because it's quicker than creating a network game.

It's not a MUST HAVE feature, but I know I would use it, thought others would too, but it's not my decision. :)

Thanks for the tip, if I didn't LAN Diablo Lord of Destruction so much, I may have missed the network map cache delete.
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Hi there. Thanks for the awesome tool. Please see attached image for your review. Image
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
bradsmithsite wrote:
otarU1921 wrote:

When you mule two instances, it rerolls, thanks, but many times when I'm playing to get elemental runes, I restart often and have to manually delete the map cache because it's quicker than creating a network game.

It's not a MUST HAVE feature, but I know I would use it, thought others would too, but it's not my decision. :)

Thanks for the tip, if I didn't LAN Diablo Lord of Destruction so much, I may have missed the network map cache delete.

I don't think you need to mule two instances, I think just opening a local area network game even if you are alone works.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Jam_Sack wrote:Hi there. Thanks for the awesome tool. Please see attached image for your review.

thanks for the report! Could you show how it looks in the game?
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
kambala wrote:
Jam_Sack wrote:Hi there. Thanks for the awesome tool. Please see attached image for your review.

thanks for the report! Could you show how it looks in the game?

Here you go!

PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Hello, I was using the Offline tool fine until I hit this error today. Even I unequipped all of my gear, the error is still the same?Image
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PhucHung wrote:Hello, I was using the Offline tool fine until I hit this error today. Even I unequipped all of my gear, the error is still the same?Image

Unueqipping wont help, delete the items in the program.