Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
OmegaEclipse
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm pretty new to the median and I think this is a stupid question but I can't seem to find the answer.

If you have a legendary quiver and your using a skill ( in my case, necromancers flametail shot) does the effect of the quiver get added to the effect of the skill? Or is it just the skill and weapon damage?

I can answer my own question. I noticed that in the character screen, my damage is poison, even though I have no poison skills. Also unequiping it causes my attack to go down. So yes to add damage of quiver to skills.
Edited by OmegaEclipse 3 years.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Question: Is multi server down? Somehow im stuck at the point when game look for connection and I cant connect anymore
EIBarto
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, I had created sacred with shrine, bonuses with shrine it, and + lucky bottle. How I can add more bonuses to item? In videos i saw very huge list on an item. Only to put jewels or stones in sockets??
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
EIBarto wrote:Hi, I had created sacred with shrine, bonuses with shrine it, and + lucky bottle. How I can add more bonuses to item? In videos i saw very huge list on an item. Only to put jewels or stones in sockets??

There's "shrine blessing" option, where you cube the item with a shrine and two arcane crystals. This way item won't be rerolled, but instead will gain new affixes depending on shrine. Or it won't. RNG, you see.
EIBarto
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seikun wrote:
EIBarto wrote:Hi, I had created sacred with shrine, bonuses with shrine it, and + lucky bottle. How I can add more bonuses to item? In videos i saw very huge list on an item. Only to put jewels or stones in sockets??

There's "shrine blessing" option, where you cube the item with a shrine and two arcane crystals. This way item won't be rerolled, but instead will gain new affixes depending on shrine. Or it won't. RNG, you see.

Yep, Im already do this, but its not enough for good item(
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Should I be using the highest or lowest base item to craft (e.g. quilted vs ancient armor)? Higher base items have higher strength requirements and better defense but it would involve putting more attribute points into strength.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
EIBarto wrote:
Seikun wrote:

Yep, Im already do this, but its not enough for good item(

Mystic orbs? See this thread: viewtopic.php?t=31553
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Jam_Sack wrote:Should I be using the highest or lowest base item to craft (e.g. quilted vs ancient armor)? Higher base items have higher strength requirements and better defense but it would involve putting more attribute points into strength.

It entirely depends on whether you're stacking str or dex. But with endgame charms and some +stats on gear it's perfectly possible to reach needed str or dex digits with no stat point investment, unless there's "requirements plus%" on the item.
As of body armor, most people seem to favor Light Plate over Ancient Armor. You see, Ancient Armor (as well as Full Plate Mail and Gothic Armor) have all mobility penalties. Light Plate is highest defense body armor that doesn't hinder your speed at all.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
I remembered there was a cube recipe for rerolling Sacred Unique. Was it removed from the game?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PhucHung wrote:I remembered there was a cube recipe for rerolling Sacred Unique. Was it removed from the game?

enchanting crystals removed years ago