DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:Phoboss with War Cry:
-It’s a long fight. If you have the opportunity, sprinkle some potions around in little piles in case ur belt runs out

-You’ll want 60 phys res, and 92 max cold res for T11 plus 1 for every tier above that. I have 2nd pair of
Lamha Na Draoithe
Lamha Na Draoithe
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1339 - 1506) to (1567 - 1763)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
+150 Spell Focus
30% Cast Speed
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Strength
-100 to Life
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
gloves I swap in, with 4 cold Zan Esu jewels (slowly upgraded from 4 Onyx). Also 160+ base cold res for tiers 11-13, and 260+ base cold res for 14 and 15.

-Walk, do not run. Run = 0 Defense.

-If ur merc is alive, consider removing their gear so they die quickly. Merc typically makes the fight more difficult.

-Like other teleporting enemies, Phoboss can sometimes glitch inside you making it impossible to walk. Since the fight takes so long, this glitch is actually very likely to occur. Since Phoboss increases your teleport cooldown, it may happen back-to-back right after teleporting out of the glitch, leaving you paralyzed. For this reason, it is recommended to sacrifice 4 skill points, just to put one into Windform. Or, use Windform relic (I use one). Or, use
Hammer of Jholm
Hammer of Jholm
Great Maul (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 76 to 89
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
While Using Windform:
Adds 3 - 5 Fire Damage per 20 Attributes
Adds 3 - 5 Lightning Damage per 20 Attributes
+200% to Fire and Lightning Spell Damage
-1% to Enemy Fire and Lightning Resists per 60 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 60 Nova on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 63 Apocalypse on Melee Attack
120% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+20 to Windform
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
on swap (Whirlwind is same thing). Assign windform to left click on your weapon swap for ease of access during the fighr. You can escape the glitch with windform, and also whirl through him when he body blocks, which happens often in T12 and T13.

-If u see the clouds on ground indicating the ice things about to fall, immediately start kiting him away until they stop. You may sneak a shout in here and there. I’ve found that these attacks often “desync” meaning it looks like you walked out of range, but they are actually hitting closer than they appear on screen. Stay as far away as possible from them, not “just out of range”!!!!

-If you see him drop an ice orb (blue swirly thing), immediately use 2 potions and start walking away.

I’ve killed some 3 person T15 phoboss, a 5 person T13 phoboss... difficulty is about the same honestly, except takes a very very long time, more opportunities for bad RNG.

This video is kind of dated, I’m better at fighting him now

nice job ,detail and long vid
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Showing off this pretty crazy sword... in all my days playing War Cry, I've probably rolled ~1.5k enchanted shrines.
This was the first 10+ WC sword that rolled +15% LL (for arcane hunger), with good shrine rolls and oil of conjuration.

It has 6 jewels that are each: 15 Spell Focus and 4% Phys/Mag spell dmg. All MO's Orb of Annihilation.
Note that I do not use Runemaster ultimate skill, I just put 1pt into Gladiator's Dominance.
catakliss
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Don't think it gets better than this sword. It's easily 9.5/10.

Grats
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
catakliss wrote:Don't think it gets better than this sword. It's easily 9.5/10.

Grats

so what you're saying is that it can get better by 0.5 :roll:
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This sword rolled 10WC, 15%LL, and 14 phys/mag from 2 shrines. Oiled for 24.

Ideal sword would be 12WC, 15LL, closer to 20phys/mag, then oiled. Life after each kill or attribute bonuses would be great affixes.

So yeah, it was my best sword out of ~1.5k shrines but there’s room for improvement- just need a ton of good luck!!
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:Showing off this pretty crazy sword... in all my days playing War Cry, I've probably rolled ~1.5k enchanted shrines.
This was the first 10+ WC sword that rolled +15% LL (for arcane hunger), with good shrine rolls and oil of conjuration.

It has 6 jewels that are each: 15 Spell Focus and 4% Phys/Mag spell dmg. All MO's Orb of Annihilation.
Note that I do not use Runemaster ultimate skill, I just put 1pt into Gladiator's Dominance.

WTF IS THIS SWORD. I should really make a quick hall of fame for crafts and put this at the top. Good stuff man.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Level 140, room for one more Orb of annihilation to reach the mythic 100% physical magic spell damage.

altoiddealer wrote:Showing off this pretty crazy sword... in all my days playing War Cry, I've probably rolled ~1.5k enchanted shrines.

altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hot damn! And 12 to WC! :clap:
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:Hot damn! And 12 to WC! :clap:

yeah, best possible roll would be:
10 (shrine crafting), 10 (shrine blessing), 10 from oil, 20 (arcane hunger, considering you get 15 ll from the roll), 6× 5 (orb of annihilation), and 24 from 6x spell focus 4pmsd jewels. so highest possible total is 104. this roll is 4 points from perfection.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lasersdufutur wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:Hot damn! And 12 to WC! :clap:

yeah, best possible roll would be:
10 (shrine crafting), 10 (shrine blessing), 10 from oil, 20 (arcane hunger, considering you get 15 ll from the roll), 6× 5 (orb of annihilation), and 24 from 6x spell focus 4pmsd jewels. so highest possible total is 104. this roll is 4 points from perfection.

Welllll you could also put 6 relics with +10% phys/mag, allowing 3 orbs for a grand total of 125% :smile: At the expense of all the other nice jewel stats though