Median XL 2.0 Trailer

Game news and forum updates
Clariska
Prowler
16 | 0
Reading through the game guides etc as i didn't play in ages and i held off till ver 2 gets released but it says endgame test your reflexes.Me old me not have fast hands :cry:
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
CorralTheTroops wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Maybe it was asked before but I haven't seen anything about it yet,
are you gonna get rid of relics on 2.0 ?

No, just look at the goblin showed in the trailer.

Damn, you're right.
So, it's gonna be the same as 1.8, everyone looking for/must have relics for high end-game content :(

I think Relics are a really nice mechanic for post-game char building.
It lets you use any skills you want, with the core backing of your class.
It kind of turns MXL into PoE for the hardcore theorycrafter builds.
I like it is all I'm saying, and the fact that it's basically random whether you'll be able to find (or if they even dropped) the right relics for your build means there's also a social/market element to it, which imo makes it more fun.
It's not like there aren't strong builds that can tackle all the content without relics.

it kills diversity imo. everyone will want relics especially if they're rarer than ever.
in practice you may be right, in reality everyone was doing t15 labs with relics, not much without ( to not say close to nobody )
Matrim
Destroyer
7 | 2
So hyped, just found MXL like 2 weeks ago and I can't wait to see what new things have been cooked up!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
just 6 more hours .....
Sharkattactical
Rust Claw
88 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNNNNN
Aryzen
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TANANANA XD
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
PizzaGater wrote:it kills diversity imo. everyone will want relics especially if they're rarer than ever.
in practice you may be right, in reality everyone was doing t15 labs with relics, not much without ( to not say close to nobody )

I've never gotten that far into the game, so I am just talking out of my ass.
But it does make sense that the super late game centralizes around these items, since they are the biggest change that you can make to a build, they're often even better/more unique than orange text on items (for example bear stance relic 20% physical damage resistance for 1 socket).
Hopefully I get that far into the game this season and I can learn for myself! :D
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do we know how to actually update the game? Will it "just work" via the launcher? Earlier it was stated this is still being worked on. Do we need to download files manually and overwrite existing ones?
Matrim
Destroyer
7 | 2
neoism wrote:so it doesnt update until 2 pm est tomorrow...?

got a DMV appointment at 3:45...

I just made my account and I can't give you a thumbs up but you do have my condolences. I shall name my first ladder character in your honor.

neoism
Prowler
16 | 3
[quote="Matrim"][quote="neoism"]so it doesnt update until 2 pm est tomorrow...?

got a DMV appointment at 3:45...

I just made my account and I can't give you a thumbs up but you do have my condolences. I shall name my first ladder character in your honor.

this will be my 6th time their this month....
<3
Edited by neoism 2 years.