play something else

Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
machopi wrote:
Mournbringer wrote:Can confirm mind flay in SSF clears all the way through 115 ubers with ease with dogshit dumpster fire gear.

Some notes: take meditation/purity masteries early
Warlock: Mind Flay level up as you can handle the mana cost and max first, max stormblood, tainted blood, 1 point in everything else
Aspect Max Elemental Wisdom; toss some in spark of hope for recommended FCR/FHR caps in the guide as needed
Reward: Divine App 1, Superbeast 1, Blessed life max PR

Cheers thanks NotCube for a lot of details especially on crafting hope to see you update soon with min/max for 2.0 <3

I'd also suggest stuffing in as many points into Slayer as possible - the damage is ridiculous and it's great in those moments when you can't stand still and spam MF or need just need extra damage in general.

For Quov I literally just let slayer kill him and stood behind a pillar. Was pretty hilarious while he was spamming at me.
Obob912
Invader
8 | 1
Once you hit 110 you also have the option of switching to Rising Dawn oskill, which basically just seems better to me than Mind Flay/Slayer.
Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
Obob912 wrote:Once you hit 110 you also have the option of switching to Rising Dawn oskill, which basically just seems better to me than Mind Flay/Slayer.

Mind Flayer looks cooler :bounce: :flip:
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
Obob912 wrote:Once you hit 110 you also have the option of switching to Rising Dawn oskill, which basically just seems better to me than Mind Flay/Slayer.

Im now playing with DawnDin. Nise oskill, but need some practice to land skill properly for single target and good mana pool/regen. Also not the fastest farmer with Fauzt, becouse they widening area and u have to spam skill all around, instead of cone area.
Lolzor
Skeleton
2 | 0
anyone that can post skill tree ? ( pics)
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This build is super nuts considering how well it does with relatively no gear or just the set and it's SO TANKY for a caster. I ran every dungeon/rift/challenge up to 125 with relative ease, the hardest part being getting enough pen to scale my single target damage. It's a freaking great teganze, fautz, and scosglenn farmer to boot. Crazy good league starter. The only real issue is that single target damage is lacking and it can be hard to get lightning penetration above like -120 without losing the set (which gives 20% avoidance so I didn't like the idea of losing it). Even with a bunch of pen, the damage on single target for uber bosses is still low post L125.

I'm gonna reroll my main to focus on the 130 fights but keep this character decently geared for fautz/teganze/scosglenn farming. Again, crazy good league starter. Just kind of sad that it falls off single-target damagewise in the late game (to be fair, I did not push it to max pen as it seemed like I knew where it was going -- would be interested to hear if anyone has made it do respectable single target tho!)

Seems viable to go either full Vitality or full Energy, but my favorite has been a combo of getting Energy to 2100 with Superbeast and then dumping everything else into Vitality after that.

- Elemental Wisdom: MAX
- Spark of Hope: 5 Points (for duration, mostly)
- Mastery, Meditation: 3 Points
- Divine Apparition: 1 Point
- Blessed Life: MAX (or less if you have over-capped phys res somehow)
- Superbeast: 1 Point
- Mind Flay: MAX
- Confluence: 1 Point
- Symphony of Destruction: 1 Point
- Stormblood: MAX
- Tainted Blood: MAX
- Acumen: 1 Point
- Slayer: All remaining points (max eventually)

If you wanted to go full Vitality stack, it would be worth it to pull 10 points out of Slayer and put them in the Max Health Mastery. But I recommend going the hybrid Vit/Energy build for most fights, you are already super tanky and the extra damage is necessary.
Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
MetalMusicMan wrote:This build is super nuts considering how well it does with relatively no gear or just the set and it's SO TANKY for a caster. I ran every dungeon/rift/challenge up to 125 with relative ease, the hardest part being getting enough pen to scale my single target damage. It's a freaking great teganze, fautz, and scosglenn farmer to boot. Crazy good league starter. The only real issue is that single target damage is lacking and it can be hard to get lightning penetration above like -120 without losing the set (which gives 20% avoidance so I didn't like the idea of losing it). Even with a bunch of pen, the damage on single target for uber bosses is still low post L125.

I'm gonna reroll my main to focus on the 130 fights but keep this character decently geared for fautz/teganze/scosglenn farming. Again, crazy good league starter. Just kind of sad that it falls off single-target damagewise in the late game (to be fair, I did not push it to max pen as it seemed like I knew where it was going -- would be interested to hear if anyone has made it do respectable single target tho!)

Seems viable to go either full Vitality or full Energy, but my favorite has been a combo of getting Energy to 2100 with Superbeast and then dumping everything else into Vitality after that.

- Elemental Wisdom: MAX
- Spark of Hope: 5 Points (for duration, mostly)
- Mastery, Meditation: 3 Points
- Blessed Life: MAX (or less if you have over-capped phys res somehow)
- Tainted Blood: MAX
- Slayer: All remaining points (max eventually)

If you wanted to go full Vitality stack, it would be worth it to pull 10 points out of Slayer and put them in the Max Health Mastery. But I recommend going the hybrid Vit/Energy build for most fights, you are already super tanky and the extra damage is necessary.

I'm at 10k tooltip now and 191 pierce and Scosgen feels decent to farm. I would say maybe another 1k damage and should clear pretty efficiently.

Not sure how far I can go yet but enjoying myself :flip:
Mournbringer
Prowler
19 | 2
Hey Team unholy casters. Wanted to give an update on my SP run. Now that I have a ton of pierce was looking for something to put points in and noticed the slayer synergies bonus. It gives a 1% multiplicative bonus so now I max slayer and only a couple of points in elemental wisdom now that my pierce is nice. Scosgen and Fauntz on full farm (decent speed) and all 125s down except Nym as I dont have a trophy for it yet.

- Elemental Wisdom: 8 (for duration) (170 pierce is cap for most bosses)
- Spark of Hope: 8 (for duration)
- Mastery, Specialization, Purity: 10/4 Points
- Blessed Life: 5 Points gives me full Physical resist
- Slayer: MAX
- Tainted Blood: till SF Cap

Just as a thumb for damage getting comfortable having the tooltip above 10k Lighting damage has been when Scosgen got easier - now sitting at 11k with lots of ramping yet.

Having a lot of fun hope this helps!
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Mournbringer wrote:Hey Team unholy casters. Wanted to give an update on my SP run. Now that I have a ton of pierce was looking for something to put points in and noticed the slayer synergies bonus. It gives a 1% multiplicative bonus so now I max slayer and only a couple of points in elemental wisdom now that my pierce is nice. Scosgen and Fauntz on full farm (decent speed) and all 125s down except Nym as I dont have a trophy for it yet.

Just as a thumb for damage getting comfortable having the tooltip above 10k Lighting damage has been when Scosgen got easier - now sitting at 11k with lots of ramping yet.

How much max skill base levels do u have? Figuring out how to get enough points for maxing the diff skills with specialization mastery.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mournbringer wrote:Hey Team unholy casters. Wanted to give an update on my SP run. Now that I have a ton of pierce was looking for something to put points in and noticed the slayer synergies bonus. It gives a 1% multiplicative bonus so now I max slayer and only a couple of points in elemental wisdom now that my pierce is nice. Scosgen and Fauntz on full farm (decent speed) and all 125s down except Nym as I dont have a trophy for it yet.

What gear are you using to cap phys res with only 5 pts?

P.S. I assume by "Stormblood" you meant Stormlord?
Edited by Captcha 2 years.