Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Fafal
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fuppy wrote:
Fafal wrote:A little offtop:
How much stats on Sacred shrinecrafted gear is good to be happy? Any example?

I'll add some ideal shrinecrafts to the guide as soon as I can.

I just got the new Obedience runeword and recorded a Fauztinville run with Soulchain Stormeye. Gear has a lot of improvements that can be done, but the speed is already very fast, only gated by the lack of Void charm.

Thanks for video :)
After seeing your inventory, I definitely need to learn shrinecrafting and jewelcrafting :) And start farming runes for Obedience soon <3
Thanks for the advice, and I am always happy to see more materials about necromancer <3
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great starter, very good for farming gear, not fast but doesn't require gear so it evens out. Zero issues with 120 & earlier ubers(except for greater riftwalker, but fuck that guy). Thx for the guide.
machao
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Frytas wrote:Great starter, very good for farming gear, not fast but doesn't require gear so it evens out. Zero issues with 120 & earlier ubers(except for greater riftwalker, but fuck that guy). Thx for the guide.

Yeah, that guys is quite strong. Upgrade p2 i think we need 85 max light and cold
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
machao wrote:
Frytas wrote:Great starter, very good for farming gear, not fast but doesn't require gear so it evens out. Zero issues with 120 & earlier ubers(except for greater riftwalker, but fuck that guy). Thx for the guide.

Yeah, that guys is quite strong. Upgrade p2 i think we need 85 max light and cold

There's multiple factors.

-high damage
-can't see spells cause they blend with the background
-20s lock = one death and you gotta spend 5 minutes getting back to the riftwalker, can't attempt again right away = can't learn the fight

I tried stacking resists with pgems(light and fire, cause there seems to be some sort of a fiery effect appearing under your feet randomly and it deals damage), but no luck, I still get 2-shot AT BEST. Horribly overtuned imo or I'm just heavily retarded, but in no other place do my totems or I die as fast as there.
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any suggestions for Baal?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Really nice guide, there's just one thing I don't understand, iron golem consumes Na Krul's Spine right? Or does it not?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Muilpeer wrote:Really nice guide, there's just one thing I don't understand, iron golem consumes Na Krul's Spine right? Or does it not?

It does consume it. With the current AC prices it's not really a good strategy since you lose iron golem if you die. I'll probably just end up removing it from the guide altogether.

jasiunas wrote:Any suggestions for Baal?

Move around as much as you can. Frostclaw is much easier to manage for that fight, since you don't need to keep the totems in close proximity to Baal. It might take a while, think my Baal as a fresh 120 was 14-15 minutes with just Icetomb and rest honorifics/TU
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fuppy wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Really nice guide, there's just one thing I don't understand, iron golem consumes Na Krul's Spine right? Or does it not?

It does consume it. With the current AC prices it's not really a good strategy since you lose iron golem if you die. I'll probably just end up removing it from the guide altogether.

jasiunas wrote:Any suggestions for Baal?

Move around as much as you can. Frostclaw is much easier to manage for that fight, since you don't need to keep the totems in close proximity to Baal. It might take a while, think my Baal as a fresh 120 was 14-15 minutes with just Icetomb and rest honorifics/TU

Thanks, that's what I thought :)
I'll skip doing iron golem.

Right now lvl 113 and trying to gt to lvl 115 so I can continue on getting more charms :) this build is a nice one to play with! Just hoping I get some Eth runes fast. Sadly I cannot open cows on Normal, so it's a bit hard to farm low lvl runes.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Have you tried Scogslen yet? If so, have you managed to efficiently deal with the etherborn (blue elementals) ? I cant keep my merc (a3) up there either, dies pretty quick.

As a side note, skipping those etherborns and the sturdy guards, farming is pretty fast. Using soulbond, 250 laek and 135% hiden spell damage is just so good. Makes me much more tanky compared to soulchain. Also with soulbond it makes much easier to deal with etherborns, but still kinda annoying whereas soulchain is just waste of time to try and deal with them. No single target at all.
machao
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Frytas wrote:
machao wrote:

There's multiple factors.

-high damage
-can't see spells cause they blend with the background
-20s lock = one death and you gotta spend 5 minutes getting back to the riftwalker, can't attempt again right away = can't learn the fight

I tried stacking resists with pgems(light and fire, cause there seems to be some sort of a fiery effect appearing under your feet randomly and it deals damage), but no luck, I still get 2-shot AT BEST. Horribly overtuned imo or I'm just heavily retarded, but in no other place do my totems or I die as fast as there.

i get 2 hit like you, nec is so weak in this area @@ no change for us