Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
guigui7 wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Technically, if you have the stats for the bases, it is better to upgrade them. In reality, the upgrade is small enough and runes rare enough that upgrades into higher tiers are not going to be practical. Just drop the runes in whatever bases you find while leveling and be happy with it until you start to upgrade into TUs. The base runeword recommendations I used are nearly all for resistances or just something to tide you over until you reach TU status. As far as the TUs go, you need to decide if you upgraded stats are worth the requirement at the higher tiers, which for most of the items you end up wanting to keep at T3 because you don't want to put all your points into str/dex, the vast majority of them should go into energy.

In that case, do you recommend to pump MO in the T3 TU as your leveling/reaching level 100+ before starting to craft GG gear?

If you can afford them gold wise, yeah.
Edelprofil
Pit Knight
111 | 0
Which MO are good for equip? i think all pieces poison spell dmg but then?
wyolland
Fallen
1 | 0
New to the game, and enjoying this build.

Curious about the 30 pts to Pinnacle recommended? From what I can tell Pinnacle seems to be at the end of a chain of 6 required skillpoints? Do you still recommend putting a point in each to get to Pinnacle or does that change things? Kind of wish I had tested a bit more before hitting "no more respecs" phase :)

Thanks
jimmyburr
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
wyolland wrote:Curious about the 30 pts to Pinnacle recommended? From what I can tell Pinnacle seems to be at the end of a chain of 6 required skillpoints?
Do you still recommend putting a point in each to get to Pinnacle or does that change things?

Yes, put the points into the required skills to unlock the Pinnacle skill. This allows Scorpion Blade and Queen of Blades can have a max skill level of 30 pts. Scorpion Blade is your main dps and it will do more base dmg and Queen of Blades will give you an additional knife when maxed at 30 pts.
nubbs
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
what kind option Shimmering Craft Diadem i looking for?
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A question about "Queen of Blades: 30" ? It throws up to ~12 blades.
But if there only 6 enemies it throws only 6 right?
jimmyburr
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
felix0808 wrote:A question about "Queen of Blades: 30" ? It throws up to ~12 blades.
But if there only 6 enemies it throws only 6 right?

that's correct
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tested this build. Respec from another build and it turns out that ScorpioBlade is just weak. It performs mediocre in farming, because you get small poison cloud aoe which doesn't pierce enemies, so you need to wait while they die or move forward and try to apply poison on another enemies. And it is even worse against bosses because of the low dmg.

There is a little video of skos "farming" (survive is better word :D) below. I can farm only under LethalIncision. Without it the dmg is poor. But with it you have only one knife and farm with it not comfortable at all. I know the gear is not optimal, but anyway i have 310 poisonSpellDmg, 170 poisonPierce, 110 posionDuration, 465 spellFocus, almost 1k energy, maxed ScorpioBlade and LethalIncision with specialization that works on both of them. And the dmg is mediocre against mobs and unacceptable against bosses. So my conclusion, do you want easy farm? respec to Maelstorm, it pierces any number of mobs and performs ok against bosses. Do you want easy bosses? Respec to StormCrows, it also decent in farming. And forget about ScorpioBlade.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
del
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
By "Sigma leaks" Scorpion blade reworked and buffed remarkably