A couple of Suggestions@Median Devs

Discuss Median XL!
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
I would like to share a couple of things to maybe make the Gearing Part in the Endgame a bit less frustrating(Pleae take note all of these come from someone who only plays SP so no Online-Trading etc, thats just how i like to play).

I am currently a lvl 124 Wereowl but have only managed to complete 2 of the 120 rifts(Assur in Dunc and Zagraal in Teganze). For all of the Dungeon Uebers i am just simply lacking in DMG. And that is simply due to one thing:

I just can't really craft a good set of Dex Items due to my lack of Abandoned Shrines(have fould like maybe 3-4 since 2.0 start). Of course other shrines drop like candy, just abandoned ones are rare as hell. at least to my rng. I am also still on the lookout for at least my Werowl-Set(wearing 2P atm) but that will hopefully come in due time and hopefully give me some decent Upgrade(i am already capped in sigs btw, all dex).

So my first suggestion would be to have a way of turning your excess shrines into the ones you are looking for(at a very hefty conversion of course, maybe like 10 to 1 or smth? Like for ex. Cube 1 Abandoned Vessel with 10 other Shrines to get 1 Abandoned?) That way you don't just think: "Damn another wrong Shrine every time". That would be nice.

The second suggestion would be to be able to also turn set items into arcane shards. Today i farmed all of my remaining 300 signets and since then all set items that drop, that i already have a better copy of(since i do collect them on dedicated mules) are just a dead drop(unless of course i want to already stack sigs for the next char, btw Custom Sigs don't show the correct amount of statpoints, just 0). It would be just nice to have them as a source for smth. like jewel crafting as well.

What would everybody else think? Would these changes make it too easy to gear up. I would just like to minimize the time between any kind of progress. Or should i just suck it up and keep on grinding?(Which i will do in any case ;) )
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
Nice suggestions tbh.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I would like to take this opportunity to make a suggestion as well.
Remove the shared stash and go back to how it was before where everyone in sp just used median offline tools. When talking about shared stashes and regular extended stashes we need 100s of pages! Giving 3 pages of regular and shared stash is completely pointless. I mean really what is the point? You are still forced to use mules because obviously you will not be able to keep all the items that you want. So honestly, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't understand. What is the point of giving a 3 page stash? I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely want to know. The way I see it you either give an infinite amount or don't even bother to do anything because of median offline tools. I seriously don't understand this and I would really like to just return to normal one page stash that doesn't break the game and continue to use the offline tools. If the devs could do that it would be sweet.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Could also make it like metamorph organs in poe, where you trade (cube) 3 you don't want for a random one that isn't one of the originals.
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
I'd be totally fine with something like this. Just any way to use the currently useless ones and have a chance at improving your char
DruidofScosglen
Skeleton
2 | 1
tempmail wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to make a suggestion as well.
Remove the shared stash and go back to how it was before where everyone in sp just used median offline tools. When talking about shared stashes and regular extended stashes we need 100s of pages! Giving 3 pages of regular and shared stash is completely pointless. I mean really what is the point? You are still forced to use mules because obviously you will not be able to keep all the items that you want. So honestly, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't understand. What is the point of giving a 3 page stash? I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely want to know. The way I see it you either give an infinite amount or don't even bother to do anything because of median offline tools. I seriously don't understand this and I would really like to just return to normal one page stash that doesn't break the game and continue to use the offline tools. If the devs could do that it would be sweet.

Agreed, I honestly think the shared stash is what is causing Stash issues both shared and not, heck I would be happy with the three or even ten pages on normal stash, but just ditch the shared stash as I am betting good money that is the main cause of all the wiped stashes and other issues.
Grazitz
Destroyer
6 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
agreed. Same with Cycles. The cost to convert needs to be high enough that is more effective to trade but there should be an option for SP and SSF to make some use of off Cycle/Shrine drops.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Where are you getting excess cycles? They only drop in one place